Gaining

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

TheWhipHand:
The secret desire to gain, yet trying hard to “follow the rules”. My husband was secretly a little porker, a plump little delicacy waiting for someone to let him just let go of this insecurity and become the fat little man he is now.

It’s these secret desires that I find irresistible - I love to get them out of these.

That's always fun. Before I met my partner, I'd often get messages from other people like this. Sometimes, they were feeders when we initially spoke. Regardless, they'd usually go from "I dunno about this" to "Nothing is better than a nice stuffed, jiggly gut."

It's also fun when my partner pretends to be shy and coy about so I can tease him.
2 months

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

Feedmesqueezeme:
For me I really love relationship weight gain where you are both so comfortable with each other that you can't help gaining, especially when your partner loves you big too

That’s always very cute.
2 months

Munchies:
So long as there's open and honest communication, I don't see the point in feeling guilty. It's simply fortuitous.

For me, there's three ways:

Fit person needing to put on weight for a reason (sport, movie role) and enjoying themselves a little too much.

Gaining weight while recovering from and injury. Bonus points if they have someone to spoil them with treats and good food.

Sympathy weight gain during their partner's pregnancy and never losing the weight.

Those are all awesome scenarios.
2 months

Twinkenabler:
• getting an office job and becoming more sedentary

• packing on pounds during a certain pandemic

The office job has certainly made it a lot harder for me to maintain for sure.
2 months

Ex Jock:
I know consent is obv important, but I’ve always thought it would be hot to be secretly fattened, kept in denial, and seduced into gaining more by a partner or feeder

I agree that secret fattening is hot as hell. As you said, obv consent matters.

I tend to really enjoy that kind of stuff though and wouldn't be upset if someone did that to me and I found out about it.
2 months

Curiousv:
For me it's if she's already considerably fat, and loves eating, but she can manage (even if only barely) to hold herself back from stuffing herself all the time, because of being afraid of not being accepted.

Showing her affection and acceptance, as well as she gradually learning that I not only tolerate her size but love it, might make her to abandon her restraints, and start indulging herself completely.
I would feel somewhat guilty (even though I neither forced nor tricked her into it), but it is such a hot fantasy.

Tbh this is pretty much what this community showed me, like I’ve always been fat and loved eating and now I’ve accepted it I just keep growing 😅
2 months

I like the fantasy of thinking someone is trying to help you manage your weight but then slowly after building a relationship and trusting them they begin to fatten you, slowly, so at first you don’t realise but then once you do you’re too addicted to all the extra calories to let it go, so I guess a bit of deception, but I think it only really works in a roleplay setting due to consent.
2 months

Thepiggygirls:
I like the fantasy of thinking someone is trying to help you manage your weight but then slowly after building a relationship and trusting them they begin to fatten you, slowly, so at first you don’t realise but then once you do you’re too addicted to all the extra calories to let it go, so I guess a bit of deception, but I think it only really works in a roleplay setting due to consent.

Imagine if someone tried to help someone only to accidentally make them fatter.

For example, giving them a 'healthy' salad but they made it in such a way that it's worse than a cheeseburger.

I recall one Reddit story (so pinch of salt) where someone misinterpreted the Atkins diet and put on a load of weight.
2 months

I find accidental weight gain really hot. It's like they're becoming fatties just by being their natural selves.

I'm also really turned on by the idea of getting fat because of family. I think this is because my family is pretty anti-fat. Imagine having a family who teases you for being skinny. Every time you go to Thanksgiving or Christmas they ask, "when are you going to put some meat on those bones?" and keep giving you extra servings to make sure you walk out of there a pants size larger.
2 months
123   loading