Extreme obesity

I want to know what it’s like to be immobile

Ever since I was ten I wanted to be immobile. I have so many questions and need to know what it like.

What’s it feel like? What is the average day like? Will I sleep a lot? How much? How does the bathroom work? What’s it like having a buried dick? Huge ass? With i be hungry all the time? Will i be hooked up to a feeding tube? Will i be able to move my arms? What’s oxygen like? Will I be able to lay on my side or will it be too hard to breathe? How big will I get?

I doubt I’ll ever find out.
10 months

Hopefully you can find someone who is immobile and they can tell you their first hand experiences with it. I've talked to some online and it's definitely a different experience.
10 months

Lunao:
Hopefully you can find someone who is immobile and they can tell you their first hand experiences with it. I've talked to some online and it's definitely a different experience.

I’d love to talk to an immobile gainer but I have no idea where to find one.
10 months

Lunao:

I’d love to talk to an immobile gainer but I have no idea where to find one.
10 months

Doctor1313:
I’d love to talk to an immobile gainer but I have no idea where to find one.[/quote]

You can find them on gainer sites like this or feabie. They are rare though and some like to pretend they are immobile when they are nowhere near that fat. Best of luck.
10 months

Bellyempire:
its honestly not hard to find someone who has been on my 600lb life and have a conversation with them

I don't think those people like being immobile, which I think OP wants to talk to.
10 months

Bellyempire:
its honestly not hard to find someone who has been on my 600lb life and have a conversation with them

Nofbar:
I don't think those people like being immobile, which I think OP wants to talk to.

Some former patients were webmodels, and feedists. They could give him the hard truths before they went on the show (I think some sign an NDA in return for appearance and relocation $ (if they apply)). Others may give the cold shoulder as it's not their proudest moment.
10 months