General

Best and worst things about being fat/getting fat

I wanted to know, from people who've gotten fat, what are the best aspects of getting fat and what are the worst?
10 months

I’ve found the worst part is going to shows or events and never being able to get merch cause none of those sizes will fit. Most might carry a 2xl maybe a 3xl if you’re lucky

Best part people at get togethers and stuff expect you to eat more and make sure you get enough
10 months

One of the best things about getting fat is playing with it. My formerly thin body is now pretty well padded with a layer of soft, jiggly, squishy fat which is both fun and erotic to play with. Plus it’s always with me, so there’s the convenience factor.

One of the worst things about getting fat is adjusting to and dealing with anti-fat bias, from casual teasing, to judgments and assumptions, to insensitive or even downright cruel remarks, etc. That can be challenging.
10 months

Curiouskatt:
The best parts for me are the feelings of being full and completely satisfied and also being able to play with my fat and feel my curves it’s very exciting.

Some downsides.. honestly I’m lucky because I haven’t yet dealt with any downsides, maybe just always feeling quite warm and getting out of breath easily. Sure there have been little remarks from people too which could be unpleasant, but they haven’t affected me.

Nice to hear a positive word about your gain so far, thank you for sharing 😊
10 months

Curiouskatt:
The best parts for me are the feelings of being full and completely satisfied and also being able to play with my fat and feel my curves it’s very exciting.

Some downsides.. honestly I’m lucky because I haven’t yet dealt with any downsides, maybe just always feeling quite warm and getting out of breath easily. Sure there have been little remarks from people too which could be unpleasant, but they haven’t affected me.

Useruser1212:

Curiouskatt:
Of course, thanks for the lovely reply! it has been great so far and I think it will only get better from here ☺️

I wish you nothing but good luck on your weight gain journey, enjoy every kilo as it comes 😊
10 months

Curiouskatt:

Useruser1212:

Curiouskatt:
Of course, thanks for the lovely reply! it has been great so far and I think it will only get better from here ☺️

Useruser1212:
I wish you nothing but good luck on your weight gain journey, enjoy every kilo as it comes 😊

Curiouskatt:
I definitely will! Hope you figure out some things about yourself, I know it can be hard smiley if you’re looking to gain, good luck with that as well, I think you’ll enjoy it.

I think I’ll remain a feeder, I prefer being the skinny one by comparison haha
10 months

The worst part about getting fatter has probably been the expense involving buying new clothes, though this becomes less frequent as you need more and more calories and pounds for every additional inch. But it's still going to be more frequent than someone who isn't gaining deliberately. This cost can be potentially substantial, depending on personal preferences. You will have to accept giving up on certain clothing brands, even if this is less common than before. Express makes some pretty good jeans/pants, but they currently don't go higher than 42 for a 44" waist, unfortunately.

The second worst part is probably getting hungry even when it's not convenient. Sometimes I can solve this by drinking a heavy cream weight gain shake if I don't expect to be able to eat for at least several hours.

The best part is the additional mass and softness. I've even noticed, and enjoyed certain changes to my personality. I may move slightly slower, but it also means I'll think more deliberately and plan it out a little better. Sitting is also more comfortable than it used to be, both because of built-in softness and the additional mass that keeps me more grounded. Sometimes, I just don't want to get up. And yes, sometimes I just love how the softness feels, whether it's that my fingers can sink in more than they used to, or indeed, rubbing my gut, particularly after eating.

Another best part is that I both want, though also need to eat more than I used to. I can enjoy more fattening, calorie laden foods than I used to. I have a stronger preference for higher calorie food. I'll still eat a salad, but I'm going to want croutons, lots of creamy Caesar dressing on it, and ideally bacon bits on it.

Sometimes I even get cravings that aren't exactly driven by horrible hunger, yet it still feels quite good when you satisfy them anyway. I'll tell you something else.. it's very nice and usually feels good to drink a heavy cream weight gain shake before going to sleep. Really puts a smile on your face.
10 months

The best thing about being fat for me is the journey that I had to go through to get to this weight, it's the raw determination, the Gorilla eating, the being lazy and everything in-between that binds me to the gaining world.

I love how confident and empowered I feel when hitting the target and seeing the numbers go up on the scales.

During my high school days I was a tiny 105 pounds in 2006 and had 4 bully's and I hated being skinny and I hated how I looked, I longed to be big and sexy and above all confident enough to knock those bully's to the next dimension, and when I got to 200 pounds I did just that!

In 2007 I changed schools for better education and better teachers and the students their were nicer and yes the grass was greener on the other side for me and many students liked fat boy's and girl's so life was good.

In 2008 my father disowned me for being fat as it was damaging his reputation, and for 4-5 months he tried to force me and my brother to lose weight by forcing us to walk in the forest for 4 hours and he would hit us if we didn't keep up with him, so one day in febuary I straight up refused to be made to exercise and I was thrown out, but too be honest he's wanted to disown me since I was 5 because I have Autism and look nothing like him (his words) so he had the perfect reason too do just that and life was better at my mothers house.

Their has being times when my Mother and Nan have said "why don't you go to the gym to lose weight?" and "why don't you diet like we are" (in a nice way of course) and I'd say "I don't need to lose weight and I'm happy this way and don't feel the need to change.

Sometimes people thought I was getting fatter on purpose to spite my Father and his family and everyone who didn't like fat people which is not completely untrue but I do feel very sexy being fat and don't really know when gaining will stop
10 months

The Ultimate 1992:
The best thing about being fat for me is the journey that I had to go through to get to this weight, it's the raw determination, the Gorilla eating, the being lazy and everything in-between that binds me to the gaining world.

I love how confident and empowered I feel when hitting the target and seeing the numbers go up on the scales.

During my high school days I was a tiny 105 pounds in 2006 and had 4 bully's and I hated being skinny and I hated how I looked, I longed to be big and sexy and above all confident enough to knock those bully's to the next dimension, and when I got to 200 pounds I did just that!

In 2007 I changed schools for better education and better teachers and the students their were nicer and yes the grass was greener on the other side for me and many students liked fat boy's and girl's so life was good.

In 2008 my father disowned me for being fat as it was damaging his reputation, and for 4-5 months he tried to force me and my brother to lose weight by forcing us to walk in the forest for 4 hours and he would hit us if we didn't keep up with him, so one day in febuary I straight up refused to be made to exercise and I was thrown out, but too be honest he's wanted to disown me since I was 5 because I have Autism and look nothing like him (his words) so he had the perfect reason too do just that and life was better at my mothers house.

Their has being times when my Mother and Nan have said "why don't you go to the gym to lose weight?" and "why don't you diet like we are" (in a nice way of course) and I'd say "I don't need to lose weight and I'm happy this way and don't feel the need to change.

Sometimes people thought I was getting fatter on purpose to spite my Father and his family and everyone who didn't like fat people which is not completely untrue but I do feel very sexy being fat and don't really know when gaining will stop

Damn. I'm sorry you went through that. I'm glad you are in a better place now.
10 months

The Ultimate 1992:

Munchies:
Damn. I'm sorry you went through that. I'm glad you are in a better place now.

If anything it's made me even more passionate about being fat and soft
10 months
12   loading