Fattening others

Dream relationship

If I can manage to get myself a feedee girlfriend, I’d wanna be the reason she gains several hundred pounds. I just find it attractive to have a partner that is proud and confident in growing a massive belly. I’d encourage her to as much as she can and give lots of massages.
9 months

Dream relationship

Rainbowble:
If I can manage to get myself a feedee girlfriend, I’d wanna be the reason she gains several hundred pounds. I just find it attractive to have a partner that is proud and confident in growing a massive belly. I’d encourage her to as much as she can and give lots of massages.

Good luck 🤞🏻
9 months

Dream relationship

Rainbowble:

Curiouskatt:
Sounds very romantic to me. It’s very intimate sharing that with someone.

That’s exactly how I feel. For me, being a feeder is more than just a fetish. It’s a lifestyle that I’d wanna share with whatever partner I have.
9 months

Dream relationship

A mutual interest & gaining relationship. See how far we could get feeding each other and whatching movies cuddling.
9 months

Dream relationship

For most of my adult life I’ve always been the in shape person in the relationship.

Now I want to be the chubby one, and have the in shape partner. I’d find it so hot for my partner to tease my poor fitness, maybe if we ran and I was out of breath or couldn’t lift as much weights. Bonus points if my partner was a woman in this scenario.
9 months

Dream relationship

Stayff55:
I get kidnapped by a rich feedee. I grow on her terms until I weigh about 400 pounds. Then she starts gaining weight and growing faster than me.

Anyone knows feedee like this? 😅

This scenario is strictly fantasy, love.
8 months

Dream relationship

For me it would be about keeping me full and enabling/supporting my appetite, but knowing how to cook really well would be a huge bonus ordering almost every meal is expensive AF. But other than this thing where I eat a lot and strive to be rounder and wider I’m pretty vanilla
8 months

Dream relationship

A relationship where I can cook, bake, feed, and take care of my husband/wife. I'm not really a dominant person and stuffings are hot but I'd much prefer something gradual that shows this is what he/she enjoys. I want someone big, but still able to really enjoy life together (going out, being comfortable walking around as needed, and able to do the things they enjoy on their own). Being a supportive wife and pampering a fat husband/wife is the dream.
4 weeks

Dream relationship

Rainbowble:

I am a lesbian 😗😗
2 weeks

Dream relationship

Xenonprincess:
A relationship where I can cook, bake, feed, and take care of my husband/wife. I'm not really a dominant person and stuffings are hot but I'd much prefer something gradual that shows this is what he/she enjoys. I want someone big, but still able to really enjoy life together (going out, being comfortable walking around as needed, and able to do the things they enjoy on their own). Being a supportive wife and pampering a fat husband/wife is the dream.

That's the dream for sure, this really resonates with me.
2 weeks
12   loading