Lifestyle tips

Slow and steady changes

What are some subtle changes I can make to my diet in order to gain weight?
10 months

Slow and steady changes

Ive been drinking 2500 calories a day of heavy cream. Thats my base amount of calories out of the way and then after that whatever I eat is a bonus and thats usually an extra 3000 calories..I'm getting really fat fast
10 months

Slow and steady changes

Chubster87:
Ive been drinking 2500 calories a day of heavy cream. Thats my base amount of calories out of the way and then after that whatever I eat is a bonus and thats usually an extra 3000 calories..I'm getting really fat fast

Wow! Must be hard but in the same time a good feeling. I find it hard to drink so much heavy cream a day, but in small portions throughout the day seems fine.
10 months

Slow and steady changes

Have seconds withe every meal. Snack 2-3 times per day. Never skip dessert with dinner.

It won’t be a quick gain, but you will be very please in 6-8 months. It’s also much easier to keep gaining if you stay at this pace.
10 months

Slow and steady changes

Just add more snacks to your daily calorie intake. Just have a snickers every now and then or make sure to have a pint of heavy cream after your meals. If you add that to your regular food intake you should be fine and consume enough calories to make some steady gains.
10 months

Slow and steady changes

If you want long term IMO, favorite milkshake or ice cream float (different soda as Jarritos-Mexican & Dominican sodas have more calories) can go a long way over time. Favorite mixed cocktail drink occasionally slows down the metabolism. Reward yourself on a good day or to put a bad day in the rear view, to where it feels good and not a chore.

Might be hard to break over time if you opt to go in reverse later on.
10 months

Slow and steady changes

Chubster87:

What exactly does heavy cream taste like? Just milk but thicker?
9 months

Slow and steady changes

I vote for drinking half and half! It taste like whole milk (but better) and 1,120 calories for a quart. But it’s also delicious and I have no problem drinking one or two.
9 months

Slow and steady changes

Fatpigfeedee:
I vote for drinking half and half! It taste like whole milk (but better) and 1,120 calories for a quart. But it’s also delicious and I have no problem drinking one or two.

Thanks for the tip!
9 months