Lifestyle tips

Easy ways to get stretch marks?

I think you can get them from inflating but I don’t know much about that and what is safe and what’s not, but for the most part I think they just require a sudden and rapid mass gain, whether it’s muscle or fat
10 months

Eat, then eat some more. Relaxing more instead of moving around.
10 months

Depends on your skin..ive gained 20 pounds rapidly and absolutely no sign of stretch marks..i dont plan on stopping the gain so ill keep you updated
10 months

I put on most of mine when I was pretty young. I grew a foot and put on probably 75 pounds in a year and a half?
So yeah, it's definitely about the speed of your growth.
10 months

Spoop Skerry:
I put on most of mine when I was pretty young. I grew a foot and put on probably 75 pounds in a year and a half?
So yeah, it's definitely about the speed of your growth.

👏🏻
10 months

I got some small ones on my thighs when I first started to gain and thought I'd get more as I was gaining quite fast, but it didn't happen. Now that I'm bigger I'm getting them on the sides of my belly. idk, but it's like my body could handle the weight at first, but I've gone beyond that now. What are other peoples experiences?
10 months

I get dark red ones while pushing then during low times they fade only to have new ones form when I gain again. I think this happens too when you are stuffing your skin stretches to confront causing the markings. And also just being a bigger person you tend to lose and gain so your skin is more loose even if you’re only fluctuating 10-15 pounds. I tend to get ‘em on the fattest part of my belly that sticks out the furthest but have a few that run the whole length up to where my belly meets my chest
10 months

My entire body is covered in stretchmarks.
I have stretchmarks everywhere even on my fupa and moobs😅
Legit you need to get fat and do it fast, it will absolutely ruin your skin and that will result in tons of stretchmarks 😈🤤
9 months

The***teen:
My entire body is covered in stretchmarks.
I have stretchmarks everywhere even on my fupa and moobs😅
Legit you need to get fat and do it fast, it will absolutely ruin your skin and that will result in tons of stretchmarks 😈🤤

haha - let’s pig out 💪🏻
9 months