Stuffing

Exceeding your feeder's expectations!

Is there anyone else out there who still wants to eat after your feeder is afraid to push you harder? It's happened on more than one occasion for me. On the most recent instance, I had been stuffed with fast food and then funnel fed heavy cream and melted ice cream. I was sweating profoundly from being so overstuffed, and my belly was hard under my fat. I wanted to be fed more, but my partner really felt like I had had enough and didn't want me to be sick. Does this happen to anyone else? Have you ever been so full even someone open to extreme feedings didn't feel comfortable going further?
9 months

As a feeder I can say yes. Yes a feedee may want to keep going but if your feeder is anything like me, if you get sick all that progress is lost. It's deflating and having to try again a different time.
9 months

I should add my feeder is also my partner and live in boyfriend. So he kind of has limits around any signs of distress, while I have no problem pushing through pain if my belly hurts. I've only been sick from overeating a couple of times in my life, and ironically one was actually while I was getting a belly massage. I'm a tank though. I can hold a ton of food without any ill effects!
9 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
Is there anyone else out there who still wants to eat after your feeder is afraid to push you harder? It's happened on more than one occasion for me. On the most recent instance, I had been stuffed with fast food and then funnel fed heavy cream and melted ice cream. I was sweating profoundly from being so overstuffed, and my belly was hard under my fat. I wanted to be fed more, but my partner really felt like I had had enough and didn't want me to be sick. Does this happen to anyone else? Have you ever been so full even someone open to extreme feedings didn't feel comfortable going further?

Yes, I know this all too well, especially in the last few months it has happened often. I think it could be because you are in a relationship with your feeder.
Because he also loves us, even apart from feederism, and doesn't want to hurt you or even lose you.
You pretty much described my situations and experiences too.
I'm also very greedy and only feel full when I've fattened to the absolute maximum.
Since it's the same for me as for you, I can hardly throw up at this point and my feeder/husband knows this too, so he brakes earlier because he's seriously worried that my stomach will burst otherwise. But I'm not finished eating yet. After all, I have acquired enormous stomach capacity through the very regular filling sessions and the days where I do nothing other than eat and sleep.
And I only feel satisfied when I feel like I'm almost bursting
7 months

Yeah ,that's what turned me from a fat admirer to an extreme feeder. I fantasized about making my (then) girlfriend as obese as possible, but thought in practice it would be tragic and a burden. Tabloid stuff.

And then it happened. She started getting bigger and bigger. There was a moment where I looked at the mountain of blubber that was my lady and thought, "Has this gone too far? Should I gently and subtly encourage her to lose weight?"

But I realized, she's lovely, happy, healthy (objectively; we live together and she shares her medical documents with me), and helping her as she loses mobility due to her weight is not just not a burden but one of my favorite parts of being alive.
7 months

Wifestuffer:
Yeah ,that's what turned me from a fat admirer to an extreme feeder. I fantasized about making my (then) girlfriend as obese as possible, but thought in practice it would be tragic and a burden. Tabloid stuff.

And then it happened. She started getting bigger and bigger. There was a moment where I looked at the mountain of blubber that was my lady and thought, "Has this gone too far? Should I gently and subtly encourage her to lose weight?"

But I realized, she's lovely, happy, healthy (objectively; we live together and she shares her medical documents with me), and helping her as she loses mobility due to her weight is not just not a burden but one of my favorite parts of being alive.

Do you enjoy her progress, loosing mobility?
Are you going to be more available as she gains weight, to take up the slack of her monthly loss?
6 months

Wifestuffer:

Are you going to be more available as she gains weight, to take up the slack of her monthly loss?
6 months

MoreOfMe:
Are you going to be more available as she gains weight, to take up the slack of her monthly loss?[/quote]

I ended up lucking out and falling in love with a feeder unicorn. She says "The more you love me, the bigger I'm going to get!" She said ideally she plans on getting immobile and then forcing me to do everything for her lol.
6 months