Submission and domination

Advice for exploring feederism with a dominant feeder / submissive feeder?

hi! to start, im a submissive bottom married to a wonderful, caring, gorgeously chubby top
9 months

Arkadydarrow:
hi! to start, im a submissive bottom married to a wonderful, caring, gorgeously chubby top

I'm a domme feeder who's had multiple feedees and is in a relationship with a sub feedee. What is it that you want to know?
9 months

Arkadydarrow:

Munchies:
I'm a domme feeder who's had multiple feedees and is in a relationship with a sub feedee. What is it that you want to know?

Thanks for responding miss! I guess what im looking for is ideas for like, play scenarios? ways we can meld her desire to be fed with the D/S dynamic we have going already? petnames, even good foods (although miss has her own likes there haha).

i may be being a little silly but im very research brained and usually try and read like, tumblr tags and smut before we explore something to help me get into the right headspace for it if that makes sense?
9 months

Arkadydarrow:

Munchies:

Arkadydarrow:
Thanks for responding miss! I guess what im looking for is ideas for like, play scenarios? ways we can meld her desire to be fed with the D/S dynamic we have going already? petnames, even good foods (although miss has her own likes there haha).

i may be being a little silly but im very research brained and usually try and read like, tumblr tags and smut before we explore something to help me get into the right headspace for it if that makes sense?

There are many different styles of submission and domination. For example, I'm a sadistic domme. I get off on making my partner suffer. I like the pain and discomfort he feels when I stuff him until he has no more room or making him be greedy in public.

I also enjoy treating him like a lazy, spoiled pet hog.

These things will not appeal to everyone.
9 months

Arkadydarrow:

Munchies:

Arkadydarrow:

Munchies:
There are many different styles of submission and domination. For example, I'm a sadistic domme. I get off on making my partner suffer. I like the pain and discomfort he feels when I stuff him until he has no more room or making him be greedy in public.

gotcha. i am a maso, but miss is not a sadist. we tend to come at it from a service angle? ig im just looking for like, scenarios we can use to roleplay from, anecdotes or stories. i dont really get the other side of the interaction intuitively like i do with d/s mechanics and am probably overthinking it.
9 months

Arkadydarrow:

Munchies:

Arkadydarrow:

Munchies:

Arkadydarrow:
gotcha. i am a maso, but miss is not a sadist. we tend to come at it from a service angle? ig im just looking for like, scenarios we can use to roleplay from, anecdotes or stories. i dont really get the other side of the interaction intuitively like i do with d/s mechanics and am probably overthinking it.

I gotcha. You're probably overthinking things, but that's okay. You came here for help, and help you shall receive.

There are a lot of ways you can go about this, but the most common way would be to treat her like a queen or goddess. Less common is a mob boss or CEO, but that's a fun dynamic too.

Body worship is fun. So is waiting on her hand and foot so she gets to be as lazy as she wants.
9 months

love that
9 months