Lifestyle tips

Weight gain powder and appetite stimulant recs for fattening my ex jock friend

Kinda weird subjecting your friend to your kink behind his back
10 months

He actually is trying to gain weight right now cause he lifts and works out and needs to bulk up more to lift heavier weights, he just doesn't know about me having this kink and that I'd be making food specifically to help him gain weight.
10 months

GrowingExJocks:
[removed picture for privacy reasons]

I need some help fattening up our ex jock college friend who's been fattening up lately. He looks like this rn.

Do any of you have any tips for weight gain powder and appetite stimulants? Our ex jock friend that I've been hanging out with eats a lot whenever he's over, and he likes it when I bake. So I am thinking of making some brownies and putting in some weight gain powder and possibly some appetite stimulants so he eats a lot while we watch a movie or hang out at the beach.

Do any of you have any recipe tips? Or if I can bake with weight gain powder or appetite enhancers without them losing their efficacy when they are heated up in the oven?

Also am I able to grind up pills for the stimulants and put a couple in the batter before I bake along with the weight gain powder or should I put them in the icing after it's been baked?

MuscleMeds Feast Mode Appetite Stimulant

BOOST Original Balanced Nutritional Powder Drink Mix

Evlution Nutrition Stacked Protein Gainer

Naturade All-Natural Weight Gain Instant Nutrition Drink Mix

Muscletech Pro Series Mass Gainer, Chocolate Fudge Brownie

This sounds like secret feeding, which is a crime.
10 months

GrowingExJocks:
He actually is trying to gain weight right now cause he lifts and works out and needs to bulk up more to lift heavier weights, he just doesn't know about me having this kink and that I'd be making food specifically to help him gain weight.

Then talk to him directly about his options and don't ask these questions on a kink forum.

It's disgusting that you'd post his picture on here without his consent.
10 months

It's not a picture of him, I said in the post that it's a picture of someone that looks like him. The person in the pic is Jon Venus, a Youtuber Celebrity.
10 months

It's not made up, but I'm done posting on here about it now it's whatever. I'll get help about it somewhere else. I thought I could remove my post but can't so don't bother replying to whoever reads this.

Also my account looks like a rp account cause I post stories on here, it doesn't reflect my own life
10 months

GrowingExJocks:
It's not a picture of him, I said in the post that it's a picture of someone that looks like him. The person in the pic is Jon Venus, a Youtuber Celebrity.

You said, and I quote "He looks like this rn". I quote responded to you, so you can't lie and say you said something else.
10 months

You're right, I'm sorry. I messed up and said "he looks like this rn" instead of saying "he looks like the guy, Jon Venus, in this pic rn."
10 months

GrowingExJocks:

Listen. It doesn’t matter if he does or doesn’t want to gain weight, you actively fattening him without consent is wrong. He doesn’t want to be fat he’s bulking you’d be sabotaging his efforts
10 months