General

Sqms rip

Many of you who have been on the scene since the 1990's may remember my wife SQMS or SqueezeMeSuze. She had a page on my Feeder site for a few years and had many followers.

Sadly she passed away last week peacefully in the local Hospice. She was still a big gal when she went and her weight was not a factor.

She was fit and strong in 2015 when she injured her leg. Unfortunately we have a failing medical system in England and they kept misdiagnosing the problem which was an infection in the joint.

To cut a long story short it led to two botched hip replacements and being bed bound. Then in January this year she developed stage 4 cancer throughout her body which is what killed her.

She achieved two important things in her last few months, had the surgeon struck off and got me to marry her.

I will miss her forever.
9 months

Sqms rip

I totally remember her & you from forever ago. I'm so sorry for your loss. Best wishes going forward and know that your in our thoughts and prayers. You'll have the wonderful memories to think about forever🙏
9 months

Sqms rip

Weetabix:
Many of you who have been on the scene since the 1990's may remember my wife SQMS or SqueezeMeSuze. She had a page on my Feeder site for a few years and had many followers.

Sadly she passed away last week peacefully in the local Hospice. She was still a big gal when she went and her weight was not a factor.

She was fit and strong in 2015 when she injured her leg. Unfortunately we have a failing medical system in England and they kept misdiagnosing the problem which was an infection in the joint.

To cut a long story short it led to two botched hip replacements and being bed bound. Then in January this year she developed stage 4 cancer throughout her body which is what killed her.

She achieved two important things in her last few months, had the surgeon struck off and got me to marry her.

I will miss her forever.

I'm so sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in this difficult time.
9 months

Sqms rip

I am so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.
9 months

Sqms rip

Peldanique:
I can only say it in Dutch (sorry) maybe Dutch/Belgian van translate it.

Gecondoleerd

Ik wil je heel veel sterkte wensen, niet alleen nu maar ook over een paar weken en maanden en jaren want wat zul je haar missen. Ik hoop dat je elke keer een mooie ster aan de hemel zult zien en mooie warme gevoelens naar boven krijgt. 💕

This is a very sweet message. I'd run that through Google Translate into English so the mods don't delete it later. If you click on the pencil icon in the lower right hand corner of your post, you can edit what you said.
9 months

Sqms rip

Thank you all for the kind messages. I appreciated the one where she becomes a star in the sky because that was her plan.
9 months

Sqms rip

That is very sad. My condolences.
9 months

Sqms rip

So sorry for your loss, and very sad to hear what happened with the misdiagnosis too. I am glad she had some closure before she departed.
9 months

Sqms rip

Sorry for your loss
9 months

Sqms rip

Sorry for your loss. She sounds like a perfect partner for you.
9 months
12   loading