Lifestyle tips

Dating profile nod

Hey all figured I might poll the experts, have a dating profile on a popular dating site and was wondering if there was a way to subtly nod to the fact I am a willing feedee without outright just putting it in my profile and turning people off entirely. Any ideas on how to word it, or at least allude to it? I am sure being forthright is an answer, but I am very interested in finding love first.
9 months

Dating profile nod

If you don't want to be direct you can say you love food and eating you consider a passion, and that you are wanting a partner who agrees with this type of passion?
9 months

Dating profile nod

StoryEnjoyer:
Hey all figured I might poll the experts, have a dating profile on a popular dating site and was wondering if there was a way to subtly nod to the fact I am a willing feedee without outright just putting it in my profile and turning people off entirely. Any ideas on how to word it, or at least allude to it? I am sure being forthright is an answer, but I am very interested in finding love first.

There really isn't a way to subtly mention you have a kink. It gets even trickier with feedism because so many aspects of this kink are doing things people outside the kink normally do.

Remember, you are looking for a kinkster in a sea of non-feedists. It is best to get to know the person first , see it you click, and then see if they'd be open to feeding you. Anything else leads to disappointment.
9 months

Dating profile nod

I do know ways to discreetly say you like feedees but not how you want to gain. “I like people heavier than me who can eat more than me”
9 months

Dating profile nod

Coffee__Creamsicle:
I do know ways to discreetly say you like feedees but not how you want to gain. “I like people heavier than me who can eat more than me”

That's hardly discreet. If anything, it's rather blunt.
9 months

Dating profile nod

Fair enough, it does get the point across without being too direct tho
9 months

Dating profile nod

2seatsalways:
If you don't want to be direct you can say you love food and eating you consider a passion, and that you are wanting a partner who agrees with this type of passion?

I don't think this is a bad and appreciate this, but this might almost be a bit weird no? The passion party specifically.
9 months

Dating profile nod

StoryEnjoyer:

Munchies:
There really isn't a way to subtly mention you have a kink. It gets even trickier with feedism because so many aspects of this kink are doing things people outside the kink normally do.

Remember, you are looking for a kinkster in a sea of non-feedists. It is best to get to know the person first , see it you click, and then see if they'd be open to feeding you. Anything else leads to disappointment.

Yeah that is what I was thinking it is a rather out there one or at least it feels that way and I think it might be best to just find someone I connect with and if it happens it happens.
9 months

Dating profile nod

2seatsalways:

StoryEnjoyer:
I don't think this is a bad and appreciate this, but this might almost be a bit weird no? The passion party specifically.

This was implying references for foodies. Where some enjoy food like it's a passionate experience. I personally would do exactly what Munchies suggested. Just wait until you make a connection.
9 months

Dating profile nod

Have you considered one of the more sex-positive apps like Feeld? Haven’t used it myself but from what I hear you can be more up front about your desires and preferences
9 months
12   loading