General

Moving out on your own and gaining

I just moved out on my own after college and think I might just blow up. Can anyone speak to how moving into your own place or away from family affected your gains. I’ve only been gone a week and I’m already feeling a bit softer. One thing I don’t have in my new apartment too is a scale, so I have no idea how much I’m gaining.
9 months

Family are good at keeping you in check. Being on your own will give you the freedom to expand. Obviously you will suffer when they do see how fat you're getting.
9 months

Depends how dependent you were if you are struggling to make ends meet it can be hard to pay for all the foods you enjoy… you can spend more money on food than rent (I’ve done it before)
9 months

Weetabix:
Family are good at keeping you in check. Being on your own will give you the freedom to expand. Obviously you will suffer when they do see how fat you're getting.

What kind of stuff did your family say to you?
9 months

Ace Of Spadez:
Gaining on your own is great since you can do it with no judgment but I’d love to live with some guys and girls who all find each other relatively attractive and want to help each other gain.

Everyone could pitch in to buy food , furniture , you could have eating contest , post content with each other , feed each other and tend to each others needs when ur horny and delirious from eating enough for 4 ppl.

It might sound unrealistic but it would be a gainers dream I think. As long as hygiene is adhered to and trash pick up is frequent I see no real issues.

Definitely sounds like a dream
9 months

I’m planning on going to the US for a long vacation including a trip road on my own to visit the most fattening places in the country. Ultimately I hope to triple my weight during this trip. Feeling the American way in a whole.
9 months