Gaining

"fat jeans"

OMG šŸ˜³ I just went to Goodwill to buy "fat jeans" to wear over my belly with suspenders for our next trip to a buffet. I was aiming for a size that would be loose so I could fill them more when I'm righteously stuffed, and then grow properly into them. I held them up, they looked BIG so I didn't try them on, and thought that would do nicely.

THEY FIT. šŸ˜³ Like, fit under the belly. When I pull them up on my belly and sit? They're TIGHT.

I... I'm at a loss for words.

I can't even tell you how painfully turned on I am about this, even being the next day. I think I'll waddle back over wearing these jeans to look for something much larger. *If* they have it. šŸ˜³šŸ– Am I running out of rack? GASP! šŸ”„
8 months

"fat jeans"

Donā€™t you love those sudden and somewhat shocking experiences, events, and realizations which remind you of how fat youā€™ve grown?
8 months

"fat jeans"

Frogman:
Donā€™t you love those sudden and somewhat shocking experiences, events, and realizations which remind you of how fat youā€™ve grown?

Love is not a strong enough word! But YES!!!

I think a large part of my shock came from the jean shorts I've been wearing all summer. They're the stretchy kind, and OLD. Stretched out, quite a lot maybe? I wear them under my belly, and the front is rolling down, but they're 34s, and looking at me now, it seems like a small miracle. Some of my work pants from April are 38s and were a touch loose, and well, work pants.

So I "jumped up" to 40s, thinking they'd be loose. šŸ˜² I drove back and went to the largest sizes in the thrift shop. I held them up...

There was a pair of 56s, and I held them up and had a moment imagining myself that size. šŸ˜³šŸ”„šŸ† I was sooo tempted to bring them home. But I also found 46s, and held them up - clearly not knowing anymore how much material it takes to cover me, and got those. I also scored a really cool XXL shirt. Am I XXL size, for real??šŸ–

I am. Holy-hot-damn that shirt fit perfectly. šŸ˜²

I tried on the 46s and they were definitely loose. I may take them in a smidge so they sit properly since I have to shorten the legs a LOT anyway. But I looked at myself, front and side, with these new "fat jeans" that were only loose,, and had two overpowering thoughts.

1 - Goddam, I think I'm actually fat. Not chubby, not a little thick, not kind of soft in the middle, finally FAT. No more denying, I've definitely crossed that line. Big time. And the swirl of emotions, including being extremely turned on, was more amazing than I expected.

2 - How fast can I fill these? šŸ˜²šŸ– I held the waist out from my belly, how many pounds would it take? 10? 20? šŸ¤£ I'm a slow gainer, balancing health and building muscle, but GODDAM the urge to fill them in a month, hit me like a tidal wave!!
8 months

"fat jeans"

Frogman:

Also, OMG you're exactly my height. Looking at your pics to see what I might look like... šŸ˜³šŸ”„
8 months

"fat jeans"

Something about moving into 40 inch waist has me feeling trepidation. I love my body, my belly is getting more amazing every day and is so much fun to play with. I want more of that, but at the same time it's like crossing a line. Like when I hold up the 38s they look normal but the 40s really look like fat pants. Like they definitely say wide load.

I don't know why this is making me nervous, has this happened to anyone else? How to overcome it and keep gaining?
7 months

"fat jeans"

Chubbypup:
Something about moving into 40 inch waist has me feeling trepidation. I love my body, my belly is getting more amazing every day and is so much fun to play with. I want more of that, but at the same time it's like crossing a line. Like when I hold up the 38s they look normal but the 40s really look like fat pants. Like they definitely say wide load.

I don't know why this is making me nervous, has this happened to anyone else? How to overcome it and keep gaining?

Itā€™s the backside of the ā€œfat pantsā€ that used to make me nervous. For me it was 38s. I would sit there and I couldnā€™t comprehend how my ass could be that fat. Well I guess it is because thatā€™s what Iā€™m wearing now. I still have some room to go thanks to a lot of weight going to my love handles that kinda spill over the sides but donā€™t make my pants hard to wear. I imagine Iā€™ll have the same mental struggle when I have to buy 40s.
7 months

"fat jeans"

Chubbypup:

Bills225:
Itā€™s the backside of the ā€œfat pantsā€ that used to make me nervous. For me it was 38s. I would sit there and I couldnā€™t comprehend how my ass could be that fat. Well I guess it is because thatā€™s what Iā€™m wearing now. I still have some room to go thanks to a lot of weight going to my love handles that kinda spill over the sides but donā€™t make my pants hard to wear. I imagine Iā€™ll have the same mental struggle when I have to buy 40s.

Maybe when you need to buy 40s you should also buy 42s then at least you can look at them and say to yourself ā€œat least Iā€™m not in thoseā€. Also, the 42s might come in handy down the road.
7 months

"fat jeans"

I got my first pair of slacks in a long time after wearing exclusively elastic and I didnā€™t realize how much of pain in the ass it is to button a pair of pants is with a massive hanging gut in the way even pants are to big itā€™s just such a chore to reach around to button them
7 months

"fat jeans"

havenā€™t worn actual jeans in over 5 or 6 years lol
7 months