Lifestyle tips

Eating making me too horny

Dutch Bbw:
I sometimes really look forward to a planned binge as I know I'll be stuffing myself on candy and cake whilst touching myself 🤤

god planned binges makes me get a boner planning them....
7 months

Yes, planning and preparing a binge is a real turn on.
7 months

Alyx590:

I know. I'm doing it wednesday.
7 months

I don't know what it is, but I almost get more excited at the prospect and effort put into planning and shopping for a stuffing session than I do eating the food haha.

Don't get me wrong, the food and getting bigger are still very much part of the equation, but to deliberately plan how much I want to have, what recipes and treats to make, and what to wear at the time are all things that make the experience way better lol.

That being said, that does lead me to think all day sometimes about stuffing myself full of food, sometimes I even contemplate and act on a full day routine regardless of whether I'm home or about. This leads to some interesting encounters at work, at the grocery store, or with a delivery driver bringing me food 😅
7 months

Alyx590:

Rufatyet2:
I know. I'm doing it wednesday.

Lovely, will there be pics ?
7 months

So I guess you dont eat out much
7 months

Dasassy420:
So I guess you dont eat out much

Thick trousers and a very heavy napkin can be useful I admit. smiley
7 months

How so
7 months

How so
7 months

I have been planning a getaway for 3 weeks and have a list of food to get for my hotel stay. Free breakfast, carb heavy at the hotel, so that's a bonus. It is so exciting and I start tomorrow.
6 months
12   loading