Video performers

Coming up with ideas

I like making stuffing videos for YT but I don't do it often because I worry my content is too samey, does anyone have advice for how to make it not feel like the same vid when I don't have a lot of space to record and basically have to eat in the same spot? Maybe specific meal ideas or any kind of stuffing challenges?
8 months

Coming up with ideas

Speaking for myself, I don't think there's necessarily a huge loss of interest just because the setting and substance are similar.

But I'd endorse the idea of trying different foods, both because it will seem more varied and also because you may be able to push your limits better without having a specific reference point, so it's more open-ended when seeing how much you can manage.

Good luck ☺️
8 months

Coming up with ideas

I guess that's fair that people wouldn't mind the similar setting. I guess my problem is the variety thing, is there like any kind of list of stuffing challenges or something for ideas on what to eat for videos?
8 months

Coming up with ideas

Well if you wanted to take a break from the stuffing videos, you could do some belly (button) play stuff? I’m sure that there are some people who like that stuff. 👍
8 months

Coming up with ideas

Never said I would want to take a break from stuffing videos, I love doing them, I just dunno how to keep it fresh
8 months

Coming up with ideas

Hungrypiggygirl:
Never said I would want to take a break from stuffing videos, I love doing them, I just dunno how to keep it fresh

Fair enough. 👍
8 months

Coming up with ideas

Is it possible to do more huge stuffings like a like massive McDonald’s stuffing with soda or chugging a huge can of weight gainer shake people in the community usually like big stuffings
8 months

Coming up with ideas

BBWCentral:
Is it possible to do more huge stuffings like a like massive McDonald’s stuffing with soda or chugging a huge can of weight gainer shake people in the community usually like big stuffings

Hmmm definitely possible, maybe I should record some of these stuffings more, I just didn't want it getting stale since I already have a couple mcdonalds vids already but I guess that's a good point that a big stuffing is its own variety.
8 months

Coming up with ideas

I think fast food works well because it's relatable so viewers have a sense of how much you're eating. So that includes things like Domino's, McD's, and Subway but also Chipotle, Krispy Kreme, KFC, Taco Bell, and such. Maybe you've also already done this but you could also do grocery things like Oreos, cereals, or boxed mac & cheese. I'm sure you'd have a sense of how much to go for as a challenge smiley
8 months

Coming up with ideas

Not very original, but :
A breakfeast stuffing with cereals, pastries or so ?
6 months
12   loading