Feedback and suggestions

Can we get the ad section split into looking for feeder and looking for feedee

its little bit of a pain filtering the feeder and feedees
8 months

Hi LydiaFatOtter,

Thank you for the suggestion I will pass this on to hiccupx and see what he thinks. Usually the forum headings are detailed and state if the person posting the ad is looking or a feeder or feedee. But I agree having a separate forum for both would make things easier.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

FF Team:
Hi LydiaFatOtter,

Thank you for the suggestion I will pass this on to hiccupx and see what he thinks. Usually the forum headings are detailed and state if the person posting the ad is looking or a feeder or feedee. But I agree having a separate forum for both would make things easier.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team

Sadly many people do not know how to make it clear.

if anything I think their should be firms rules what you put on in the titles such as

"feeder looking for feedee in online one day leading IRL located in UK goal size 600 pounds"

So you must say your role the role you are looking for if you are waiting online or IRL and location by state/country you are located in as well as the size goal of feedee

failing to do so will get the post removed.

At the start I could see it take a while for people get the idea but some work by mod team I think it can be done.

also following a hard title standard would allow ads to lookup even if they are long buried in the post listings
8 months

FF Team:
Hi LydiaFatOtter,

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team

LydiaFatOttter:
Sadly many people do not know how to make it clear.

if anything I think their should be firms rules what you put on in the titles such as

"feeder looking for feedee in online one day leading IRL located in UK goal size 600 pounds"

So you must say your role the role you are looking for if you are waiting online or IRL and location by state/country you are located in as well as the size goal of feedee

failing to do so will get the post removed.

At the start I could see it take a while for people get the idea but some work by mod team I think it can be done.

also following a hard title standard would allow ads to lookup even if they are long buried in the post listings

I think this is a great idea. Maybe not as a hard rule, but to have as a sort of standard template. I will point hiccupx in this direction to see what we can do!

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

I like the idea of a standardized posting title, perhaps for new threads after some specific date.

I do not however, like the idea of having separate sections for feeders who seek feedees, or vice versa. It overlooks the possibility someone can be both, or may be open to more than one dynamic. I would prefer to discourage cross-posting.

I'm not even sure if I like the current split, but that's a topic for another time that would deserve it's own thread.

But a standardized posting title? Something like ASL but more in depth? 110% hard agree! I've seen similar mechanisms used elsewhere to great success. When I have more time, I'll try to come up with a proposal.
8 months