Submission and domination

Consensual... abuse?

Munchies:
While all of this information is nice to know, I am not sure where you got this impression from. It only makes sense if you didn't read everything I said. I even explicitly mentioned that many people are happy living a 24/7 type relationship.

What I am talking about is 24/7 sado-masochism. More specifically the domme being hardcore sadistic 24/7 and the masochistic sub (Enas) enjoying that sadism 24/7. After all, this is explicitly what Enas wants.

This, and only this, is not sustainable. Not even in a TPE relationship. Human nature is not meant to be one thing all the time. And it is truly taxing mentally, emotionally, and physically, to live your life in an S&M scene 24/7.

Malvineous:
I did read the whole thread. Personally, I'm not convinced that OP meant what you suggest, since he wasn't clear about that being every aspect of his life, only the sexual dynamic. OP specifically asked how to do this in a safe way as well.

Still, my overall point was that even sadomasochism can be a matter of framing. Perhaps the aftercare is just another sadistic element, since she mixes periods of abuse and gentleness in order to confuse him and make him feel emotionally bonded to her so that it becomes even more difficult for him to break free. People can interpret things in any number of ways, so the only thing that needs to change in order to live out his fantasies within a healthy relationship is his mindset.

I have also spoken to Enas privately on a number of occassions for nearly a year know. I am ... very aware of his interests and preferences.
7 months

Consensual... abuse?

I absolutely understand your fantasy, I have a very similar one!
To be honest it is probably gone me a fantasy for ever !
Women that enjoy this type of relationships are a rear bread !

But that said…
I’d love the idea, FLR ( female lead relationship)
Thesewomen usually prefer their men fit, but that mix would be my ultimate fantasy !
Pushy domfeeder wife, that puts you in your place 😍 and makes sure you outgrow your pants !
7 months
12   loading