Lifestyle tips

Men's clothing canada

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m not sure if you guys have the SAME stores up there but DXL has been great for me. It’s a tad dressy but they got lots of good options. They had my size 52 x 30 which was amazing.

When I was at my heaviest a couple years ago I went to DXL. I really liked it. They're not in Canada anymore, but I still get emails from them with deals.

I am not quite big enough to fit their clothing. YET. When that time comes, I will probably head back there. Either order online or cross the border to Buffalo. Its about 2 and a half hours away from where I live.
8 months

Men's clothing canada

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m not sure if you guys have the SAME stores up there but DXL has been great for me. It’s a tad dressy but they got lots of good options. They had my size 52 x 30 which was amazing.

NoMoYoYo:
When I was at my heaviest a couple years ago I went to DXL. I really liked it. They're not in Canada anymore, but I still get emails from them with deals.

I am not quite big enough to fit their clothing. YET. When that time comes, I will probably head back there. Either order online or cross the border to Buffalo. Its about 2 and a half hours away from where I live.

As long as you know your size you should be able to order online!
8 months

Men's clothing canada

Morbidly A Beast:

NoMoYoYo:

Morbidly A Beast:
As long as you know your size you should be able to order online!

Ordering online from another country is usually quite expensive. Between the exchange rate, shipping costs and duty fees it can be more worth it to take the drive. Either way, I'm still a bit away from shopping there. Probably 30/40lbs away. Though with the way the fat is sitting, it may be sooner.
8 months

Men's clothing canada

MsSquish:
largeladclothing.com/

Try there if you haven't already. They are Canadian and have great quality. I wanted a bigger hoodie for myself that zipped, and I could not find one I wanted in the women's clothing stores. Got one from these guys and I love it. Also depending on what you are looking for, Amazon.ca has some bigger shirts and stuff too.

Good luck on your search!

This is great! And they have sizes I can wear now...and in the future! Thanks for this!
8 months
12   loading