Stuffing

Belly button tingling

BigBallBellyGirl:
I have just in the past week had a bit of a reality check with myself, because I do want to remain mobile. I'm 29 and a working professional, and my partner is moderately physically active. I've been putting on 7 to 10 pounds a week lately, and obviously, that can't go on indefinitely. While I'm 403 now and still hope to get to 450, I'm going to try slowing down to see if that helps with my belly pain, bizarre tingling, and sore belly button. My partner agrees that's probably best. Maybe 2 pounds a week is more sustainable!

While it's been great reading about your gaining journey, you don't want to end up hurting yourself unnecessarily. As Munchies has attested in other threads, this is a marathon. Pacing yourself is important, and we all want to see you be happy with yourself as well as being as healthy as possible. We're here to support you on your gaining journey and want to see you enjoy it with as few risks as possible.
7 months

Belly button tingling

ForeverFFA:
Tingling can also be caused by unhealthy amounts of pressure on the spine or a nerve. Whatever the cause, it sounds like your body is sending warning signs that it needs a break.

BigBallBellyGirl:
I have just in the past week had a bit of a reality check with myself, because I do want to remain mobile. I'm 29 and a working professional, and my partner is moderately physically active. I've been putting on 7 to 10 pounds a week lately, and obviously, that can't go on indefinitely. While I'm 403 now and still hope to get to 450, I'm going to try slowing down to see if that helps with my belly pain, bizarre tingling, and sore belly button. My partner agrees that's probably best. Maybe 2 pounds a week is more sustainable!

It is, but you will probably need to have gaining breaks all together of you want to let your body recover.

I also caution against stopping cold turkey. I'm a feeder that enjoys super intense stuffings, and I've been around the block a bit. If you go cold turkey, you'll struggle a lot. I find transitioning into better eating habits to be more effective. It takes about a month to do, and you'll still gain weight during this time, but you won't have such a hard time dealing with cravings.

Week 1: Eat anything you want, but don't stuff yourself.
Week 2: Eat as much as you want without stuffing yourself, but eat cleaner.
Week 3 - 4: Decrease your portion sizes over time until you have a normal amount of food during meals. Continue to eat clean.

Since you have a supportive partner, involve him in your goals. It's easier to stop/slow down when you aren't going it alone.
7 months

Belly button tingling

ForeverFFA:
Tingling can also be caused by unhealthy amounts of pressure on the spine or a nerve. Whatever the cause, it sounds like your body is sending warning signs that it needs a break.

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:
It is, but you will probably need to have gaining breaks all together of you want to let your body recover.

I also caution against stopping cold turkey. I'm a feeder that enjoys super intense stuffings, and I've been around the block a bit. If you go cold turkey, you'll struggle a lot. I find transitioning into better eating habits to be more effective. It takes about a month to do, and you'll still gain weight during this time, but you won't have such a hard time dealing with cravings.

Week 3 - 4: Decrease your portion sizes over time until you have a normal amount of food during meals. Continue to eat clean.

Since you have a supportive partner, involve him in your goals. It's easier to stop/slow down when you aren't going it alone.

This guidance sounds very manageable and realistic
7 months

Belly button tingling

ForeverFFA:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Thank you! This is a method that I have tested myself, and I can confirm its effectiveness.
7 months

Belly button tingling

ForeverFFA:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:
Thank you! This is a method that I have tested myself, and I can confirm its effectiveness.

I'm going to try this, because i've started to have SO MANY negative effects from gaining 80 pounds in about 10 weeks. I love every ounce, and I enjoy the way I look and would love to be bigger, but I do think you're right about needing a break. In addition to the tingling and pressure, my BP also went up from around 130/95 to a consistent 170/120, and that concerned my partner. He's into stuffing me and much as I'm into super-stuffings myself, but he'd be absolutely supportive even if I needed to lose. We talked about giving it a couple of months to see how I feel. It's been a fun ride though.
7 months

Belly button tingling

ForeverFFA:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:

That’s seems like very good advice
7 months

Belly button tingling

ForeverFFA:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:

BigBallBellyGirl:
I'm going to try this, because i've started to have SO MANY negative effects from gaining 80 pounds in about 10 weeks. I love every ounce, and I enjoy the way I look and would love to be bigger, but I do think you're right about needing a break. In addition to the tingling and pressure, my BP also went up from around 130/95 to a consistent 170/120, and that concerned my partner. He's into stuffing me and much as I'm into super-stuffings myself, but he'd be absolutely supportive even if I needed to lose. We talked about giving it a couple of months to see how I feel. It's been a fun ride though.

80 lbs in 10 weeks is 8 lbs a week. For context, doctors recommend you gain 1 - 2 lbs a week. You've gained at least 4 times faster than recommended. So it's unsurprising your body is screaming at you.

Pushing yourself past your limits to gain is always fun, but it should only be short term. Maybe a week or two. No more than a month. In my experience as an ex-gainer and a feeder who's fed/encouraged multiple feedees, things get weird if you push yourself past your limits for more than a month. Your body starts to scream at you big time.

Of course, everyone's limits are different. Some people need less. Some can carry on for a bit longer. But 30 days seems to be the average limit the body will tolerate before your health starts to deteriorate. Idk why tho. Just something I've noticed.
7 months

Belly button tingling

ForeverFFA:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:

MottiF:

Tried and true, baby.
7 months

Belly button tingling

ForeverFFA:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:

MottiF:

Munchies:
Tried and true, baby.

I can tell my issue is going to be recognizing that I don't have the be stuffed to the absolute limit to be satisfied. Over the weekend, I had several large "normal" meals... restaurant portions... that most people wouldn't be able to finish. But I felt an intense desire to pack in more food. I think in my head, "satisfied" has started to equate "about to burst and unable to breathe". That said, I've never had a desire to be immobile, and my absolute cap is 500 pounds, so there was always going to be a big transition at some point.
7 months

Belly button tingling

ForeverFFA:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:

MottiF:

Munchies:
Tried and true, baby.

BigBallBellyGirl:
I can tell my issue is going to be recognizing that I don't have the be stuffed to the absolute limit to be satisfied. Over the weekend, I had several large "normal" meals... restaurant portions... that most people wouldn't be able to finish. But I felt an intense desire to pack in more food. I think in my head, "satisfied" has started to equate "about to burst and unable to breathe". That said, I've never had a desire to be immobile, and my absolute cap is 500 pounds, so there was always going to be a big transition at some point.

Honestly, the not stuffing yourself until you can't breathe part is the hardest part. But with time and support, it gets easier.
7 months
12   loading