Gaining

Will gaining on heavy cream cause permanent changes for me?

It would be amazing if there were some changes that I couldn’t revert completely back
7 months

Fatty67:
It can raise your set point range and make you permanently jiggly smiley

Your milage may vary. Some people experience permanent changes. Some people lose all the weight the moment they stop. It really depends.

Besides, the real magic of heavy cream is that it primes the body for weight gain. So if you want a more permanent change, make sure you are eating enough high calorie food. If it's a struggle to eat more, you are drinking too much heavy cream.
7 months

Also, heavy cream is easier to consume if you cook/bake with it instead of drink it.
7 months

Fatty67:

Munchies:
Your milage may vary. Some people experience permanent changes. Some people lose all the weight the moment they stop. It really depends.

Besides, the real magic of heavy cream is that it primes the body for weight gain. So if you want a more permanent change, make sure you are eating enough high calorie food. If it's a struggle to eat more, you are drinking too much heavy cream.

How do you mean that it "primes the body for weight gain"?
7 months

Fatty67:

Munchies:

Ceepert:

In my case where I do on/off cycles, I haven't gained weight but I feel like it has added a layer of longer lasting sub fat, although I was already overweight/obese with likely vis fat and my job is physical.

I also find my appetite affected, although that might be more psychological.

As for 'priming', I'm guessing they mean that it makes it easier because of the high kcal content.

The recommended kcal intake for an adult is 2000-2500, but cream makes it easier to consume thousands more which makes gaining easier if done correctly.

If my normal diet is 2000-3000, cream can easily make that 4000-5000+ kcal.
7 months

Munchies:
Also, heavy cream is easier to consume if you cook/bake with it instead of drink it.

How do I cook it? I usually drink it cold.
7 months

Meaning that you use it for pasta, or as additiv in other dishes smiley
7 months

7 months

7 months

Fatty67:

Munchies:

Ceepert:

It's a complex topic that I frankly don't feel like explaining. However, I discussed the science behind it in detail in another thread. So I'll just give you the link to that:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
7 months
12   loading