Lifestyle tips

How out of shape i am

Im not even overweight yet am so out of shape. Knowing I have high cholesterol blood pressure drink n smoke to much, well turns me on. My growing beer belly turns me on as well as getting breathless walking up stairs. Not sure what will happen to me ,yet I find it very hot at only 150 how my body is reacting to a diet of junk,fast food n booze ..
6 months

How out of shape i am

LuvsChub04:
Im not even overweight yet am so out of shape. Knowing I have high cholesterol blood pressure drink n smoke to much, well turns me on. My growing beer belly turns me on as well as getting breathless walking up stairs. Not sure what will happen to me ,yet I find it very hot at only 150 how my body is reacting to a diet of junk,fast food n booze ..

Man, getting properly fat is going to kick your ass. Won't even be able to reach BHM status.

To each their own, I suppose.
6 months

How out of shape i am

I tried doing push-ups today and could barely get one. I don’t even think it would count.

I used to be able to do 25
6 months

How out of shape i am

Chubbyworld:
I tried doing push-ups today and could barely get one. I don’t even think it would count.

I used to be able to do 25

Sounds like you are secretly loving your new chubbiness smiley
6 months

How out of shape i am

When you are used to being so athletic and then trying something you used to easily do and you can’t it’s definitely a fun feeling
6 months

How out of shape i am

She used to like going hiking...

Now she needs help getting out of bed!

She doesn't care because she feels good and her weight gain has actually made her healthier, even if the hundreds of pounds are a little impractical.
6 months

How out of shape i am

If your wife is open to it need to show us pictures man, you keep telling us about it but at least post a drawing to give us a reference.
6 months

How out of shape i am

Fiftyseven:
If your wife is open to it need to show us pictures man, you keep telling us about it but at least post a drawing to give us a reference.

Checked out his stuff. He says she doesn't want pictures of herself posted, but I did find two of her that are supposedly somewhat recent with the past few years.

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo

If this woman is his wife, she doesn't look all that large. Fat, yes. But not to the degree he paints her.
6 months

How out of shape i am

I walked up a 45 degree incline today and my legs just about stopped working towards the top had to stop and get my breath I don’t think I’ve ever been legitimately winded like that doing such a minimal task
6 months

How out of shape i am

Morbidly A Beast:
I walked up a 45 degree incline today and my legs just about stopped working towards the top had to stop and get my breath I don’t think I’ve ever been legitimately winded like that doing such a minimal task

How do you feel about that?
6 months
12   loading