Feedback and suggestions

Can we get better verfiction

can we get buff to verfiy system

Could we have verfiled logo in usernames

and get verfied feeder and feedees
6 months

Hi LydiaFatOtter,

Thanks for your suggestions on improving the verification feature on Fantasy Feeder.

I'm not sure what 'Buff' is so I can take a look but if its a third party application / site, it's unlikely that we would integrate it. This is because we keep things site specific and bespoke to Fantasy Feeder as this is easier for us to maintain, improve and fix.

Verified logo on usernames could be handy. You do get the verification blue shield on your profile picture on your profile, but this is not visible anywhere else on the site, It does seem a shame not highlighting verified users. Not sure how practical having the icon shown everywhere the profile picture is shows. But we could also do something similar to moderators on the forums, where there is text under the profile picture to say who is a moderator. This could also be handy for other user statuses, such as earning account members and such.

I am not sure how we could verify feeders and feedee's, People who identify as a Feeder or Feedee may also go about the things differently. For example not everyone who identifies as a feeder wants to financially provide, some may just be into the act of feeding, and one is not more valid than the other. So its a little difficult to differentiate and verify this. I think we need to let people identify how they see fit and trust that this is the true and correct

I will add to the suggestion list about verification status being more visible on the site as a whole, as I think that's a fab idea.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
6 months

buff is video game term for make better/stronger

mostly I just want to verified icon show up when users name is shown.
6 months

Sorry I was a bit tired when I wrote this stuff let me recap

When we perform the verification process the blue tick icon Is only present if we click on our profile.

A suggestion is for when our username is rendered such as on the net text on my left when you show up in the notifications feed as well as dm requests in the chat room And in the messages notification area

If we are capable of seeing what message us To be a verified account it would make it more effective as a system.

We already have a verification system why is the verification logo not more visible around the site
6 months

LydiaFatOttter:

We already have a verification system why is the verification logo not more visible around the site

That’s a good point.
6 months

LydiaFatOttter:
Sorry I was a bit tired when I wrote this stuff let me recap

When we perform the verification process the blue tick icon Is only present if we click on our profile.

A suggestion is for when our username is rendered such as on the net text on my left when you show up in the notifications feed as well as dm requests in the chat room And in the messages notification area

If we are capable of seeing what message us To be a verified account it would make it more effective as a system.

Great, thanks for the explanation. As per my previous reply I totally agree with you, and I can confirm as promised this has been added to our list of feature enhancements for the site.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
6 months