Gaining

Would anyone be interested in watching a transwoman grow??

I have been obsessing over the idea of gaining weight and looking more feminine. I've been on hormones for 3 years and have already noticed my fat has moved to new more feminine places.

I'm really hoping I will get thick thighs, a huge ass, and some more softness to my chest. I plan to start with 10lbs but I'm thinking more like 40-50lbs in the next 6 months. Maybe 100lbs by next year?

My question is, would anyone here be interested in watching me grow?
6 months

Awannabechunkybabe:
I have been obsessing over the idea of gaining weight and looking more feminine. I've been on hormones for 3 years and have already noticed my fat has moved to new more feminine places.

I'm really hoping I will get thick thighs, a huge ass, and some more softness to my chest. I plan to start with 10lbs but I'm thinking more like 40-50lbs in the next 6 months. Maybe 100lbs by next year?

A lot of people would love to watch people grow regardless of gender, race, age etc etc but you gotta do it for you because you want to gain smiley
6 months

I definitely want to gain, I'm so excited to become more curvy. I gained in the past as a man and I didn't care for it much. But I'm can't wait to see how it's going to go this time ☺️
6 months

Doesn’t matter to the likes of me, let ‘em all curves come!
6 months

Yes I'd love to see a trans woman grow! smiley Either way you should gain for yourself ultimately, but it sounds like you want to do it anyways!
6 months

Funniest thing, I’ve always thought that women with extra curves look more feminine (hey same thing goes with masculine for some men). So yeah I personally I like an extra chub from transgender women too! But hey that’s just my input.
6 months

Awannabechunkybabe:

Absolutely. I’m quite fascinated by sexual dimorphism and human secondary sex characteristics, not to mention weight gain and fatness of course. To actually see your further physical development (i.e. where the fat goes) would be awesome.
6 months