Stuffing

Which do you like? consistently stuffing to get fatter? or occasionally really big stuffing for

Constantly stuffing. Eating far more than I ever thought possible. Edging, without release, and eating even more. Growing into a complete gorge-pig.
5 months

Which do you like? consistently stuffing to get fatter? or occasionally really big stuffing for

CuriousKat98:
I'm more of a consistent overeater anymore. I've tried to do big stuffings when I have time to myself to just splurge, but I'm not able to eat as much like that. I feel like I can put downore food with just a good sized meal and then something to munch on and chill. Anyone else experienced this?

JackCiv:
Yes absolutely. I have a tendency to eat more with a series “well… just one more thing” statements wherein I eat “just one more thing” that’s small and seemingly inconsequential. But it’s followed by many more “just one more”.

If I’m trying to do a really big stuffing, I tend to choose a huge quantity of just one or two things, and I end up getting tired of eating it.

That being said, my favorite way to stuff is to not really have a meal, but to have a very large sum of food in the form of many diverse small things. I end up sort of tricking my brain, I think, into thinking there’s really not that much. A handful of grapes, a few slices of cheese, half a sandwich, a few pizza rolls, a small cup of soup… etc. It doesn’t feel like a drudgery to keep eating. I will usually be happily munching along, still feeling like I barely started, when I suddenly feel how incredibly stuffed I feel and see how hugely bloated my belly is. Then it maybe gets a little harder to keep eating, but it’s a lot more fun and I can still enjoy the food, if I don’t make myself tired of eating any of it.

It does take some planning to get such a large quantity of so very many diverse foods, so it’s not something I get to do terribly often, but it is by far my favorite way to stuff.

This. Variety is the spice of life. It seems less like working toward a goal and more like pampering and spoiling myself when I have a variety of tastes and textures and can enjoy. The bigger I get the more I eat and the feeling of "stuffed" seems elusive at times, but I just keep going back to the cupboard until I get there.

That said, every once in a while (every two or three weeks I'm guessing?) I get the overwhelming urge to just eat until I burst. My belly wants to grow so bad I can feel it getting ready to stretch. My mind tells me it's healthier to gain slowly on bigger meals made from healthy foods but then all of a sudden I have to junk binge and that adds a sudden 10 lbs.
5 months

I use to have more of those big occasional stuffings, but of course I also eat quite a lot on regular basis.
5 months
12   loading