Stuffing

Which do you like? consistently stuffing to get fatter? or occasionally really big stuffing for

Constantly stuffing. Eating far more than I ever thought possible. Edging, without release, and eating even more. Growing into a complete gorge-pig.
6 months

Which do you like? consistently stuffing to get fatter? or occasionally really big stuffing for

CuriousKat98:
I'm more of a consistent overeater anymore. I've tried to do big stuffings when I have time to myself to just splurge, but I'm not able to eat as much like that. I feel like I can put downore food with just a good sized meal and then something to munch on and chill. Anyone else experienced this?

JackCiv:
Yes absolutely. I have a tendency to eat more with a series “well… just one more thing” statements wherein I eat “just one more thing” that’s small and seemingly inconsequential. But it’s followed by many more “just one more”.

If I’m trying to do a really big stuffing, I tend to choose a huge quantity of just one or two things, and I end up getting tired of eating it.

That being said, my favorite way to stuff is to not really have a meal, but to have a very large sum of food in the form of many diverse small things. I end up sort of tricking my brain, I think, into thinking there’s really not that much. A handful of grapes, a few slices of cheese, half a sandwich, a few pizza rolls, a small cup of soup… etc. It doesn’t feel like a drudgery to keep eating. I will usually be happily munching along, still feeling like I barely started, when I suddenly feel how incredibly stuffed I feel and see how hugely bloated my belly is. Then it maybe gets a little harder to keep eating, but it’s a lot more fun and I can still enjoy the food, if I don’t make myself tired of eating any of it.

It does take some planning to get such a large quantity of so very many diverse foods, so it’s not something I get to do terribly often, but it is by far my favorite way to stuff.

This. Variety is the spice of life. It seems less like working toward a goal and more like pampering and spoiling myself when I have a variety of tastes and textures and can enjoy. The bigger I get the more I eat and the feeling of "stuffed" seems elusive at times, but I just keep going back to the cupboard until I get there.

That said, every once in a while (every two or three weeks I'm guessing?) I get the overwhelming urge to just eat until I burst. My belly wants to grow so bad I can feel it getting ready to stretch. My mind tells me it's healthier to gain slowly on bigger meals made from healthy foods but then all of a sudden I have to junk binge and that adds a sudden 10 lbs.
6 months

I use to have more of those big occasional stuffings, but of course I also eat quite a lot on regular basis.
6 months

Stuffing to get fatter. I got to 180 then dropped to 170 after eating poorly. I've been filling myself for a week straight and I already feel the fat pinch coming back. the hard part is staying full every day. peanut butter has become my best friend (๑・̑◡・̑๑)
1 month

Honestly, I prefer doing the occasional big stuffing. Then again, I'm also really close to my goal weight.
1 month

Occasional stuffing. I tend to eat "normally" else, although in phases where I stuff more frequently my "regular" portion sizes, and with them my weight, go up pretty quickly. But weight gain is not really my primary goal.

I get the urge to overeat both because it's a turn-on to feel that full - the pain, the lethargy, the difficulty breathing - but also to calm anxiety, as a response to stress, basically my go-to self-soothe for any strong emotions.

All strong emotions trigger the reflex to want to eat and eat and eat for me. Including food-related emotions: feeling bloated or noticing my belly grew a bit bigger or just having eaten delicious food and feeling my belly rounding out as a consequence... that alone can trigger a massive binge if I let it.

Gaining itself is more of a side-effect for me but I do fantasize about having a really really big belly - I've had phases where I've intentionally eaten and bloated to distend it and increase my stomach capacity. But in general I kinda just wait for the urge to overcome me, and enjoy it when it does
2 weeks

Becasue im trying to shape my belly as i go, i enjoy doing a large stuffing maybe once a week. And manage it the rest of the time.

I dont really want a full fat body, and mainly wish to concentrate belly growth.
1 day

Thatgirlbrooklyn:
Becasue im trying to shape my belly as i go, i enjoy doing a large stuffing maybe once a week. And manage it the rest of the time.

I dont really want a full fat body, and mainly wish to concentrate belly growth.

That's why belly inflation can be fun to do! No need for extra weight but belly can grow really big. And you can practice to pump up more and more...
15 hours

Thatgirlbrooklyn:

Metal266:
That's why belly inflation can be fun to do! No need for extra weight but belly can grow really big. And you can practice to pump up more and more...

Ooh but i like the extra weight
13 hours
12   loading