Fat experiences

Gaining on a cruise or at an all inclusive resort

Wow! Just saw this. I’m on day 5 now of my first cruise. Didn’t know about all the food and drink I’d encounter …. showed some restraint the first day just checking out the venues…. But now the food is all I think about. Off to the breakfast buffet. Have some limits—- no more than 4 donuts! Sure I’ve already put on a couple of pounds……
6 months

Enjoy your cruise and food. You can do it!
6 months

I'm only 140...well after the past few days 155lbs. But I find the idea of taking a cruise to fattem up so hot. I'd get the drink package and bring edibles. I'd make sure I was blazed 24/7 and stuffed to the brim. Maybe bring a few shorts that were already tight, to burst at the end of the trip. Not be able to weigh myself and stop me from ruining my body the whole trip. I've read articles of people gaining 10lbs on a week cruise without 'actively gaining'. I wonder how much I'd weigh after gorging my tubby belly all week. 20lb of fat gives me an instant hard on
6 months

I'm leaving on vacation in two weeks. Should I make a weight gain goal, and see how much I can blow up?
6 months

Went on a two week cruise for my college graduation present. Stepped on the boat overweight, stepped off the boat 17 lbs heavier officially obese in bmi. My body was 50% frozen pina colada that trip
3 months

I think one pound per day is what is possible smiley
Depends on how long u can keep the momentum going !
But I packed on a good 10 pounds in 14 days and wasn’t pushing !
Like skipping lunch and going on active trips
3 months

I work at all inclusive resorts and my job allows me to eat with the guests. So during the summer season for four months I eat only there. At my first year I was not carefull and ended up gaining 15 kg in one season.
3 months

Going on a cruise next month. Fuck buddy is bringing the remote vibrator for all the buffets. Hoping to gain 25 by then and AT least 15 on board.
3 months

We'll be at Sandals Emerald Bay for our honeymoon. While we want to do much more than eat and drink, I'm sure I'll put on a few. And yes, all 500 pounds of me will be in a bikini!
3 months

Several years ago I went to an all-inclusive rsort and came back 4kg heavier, completely by accident, because I was not even trying to gain weight.
2 months
12   loading