Stuffing

Tips for stuffing?

You may have read my other thread about fattening my wife.

We have an upcoming trip and we won't have the kids with us!

I plan on really indulging her and making sure she is relaxed and has great food and alcohol. She loves great food at restaurants. She's already mentioned how she's excited for some of the restaurants on the trip.

I want one evening where she gets overly stuffed. We have 5 days without the kids. Of course every day she will be eating really well at nice restaurants. Naturally a good deal depends on mood and atmosphere. It's my job to create the proper scene. My thoughts are a couple of days of indulging to gently prepare her for a complete stuffing is best.

Tips? I've read that sweet desserts and sweet liqueurs can relax the stomach muscles to make more room during an extended feeding. Is this true?

My thoughts are one evening I take her to two restaurants, the type I know will get her verbalizing how good the food is. Get her reasonable full at the first and have a dessert and then go to the next restaurant. Keeping her entertained the entire time with various dishes she is eager to try. The sweets should relax her stomach between restaurants. Then I need a plan for additional nightcap of feeding her once we get back to the hotel. This is a bit harder to figure out what types of foods and drinks keep well in a hotel for capping off the night.
6 months