Lifestyle tips

'retired' stuffers, feedees, gainers, and feeders

I would like to hear more from retired gainers, feedees, or feeders who still keep an eye on what is going on, participating vicariously through the interactions on the forum. I would consider myself a 'never was' since I am just an occasional stuffer who never took the plunge into intentional gaining.

What would you do different if you were 20 years (or more) younger? What did you wish you knew then? What is inspiring to to you now? What does retirement from active gaining look like? Do you mentor anyone active or just sit back and watch?
6 months

'retired' stuffers, feedees, gainers, and feeders

JayDee303:
I would like to hear more from retired gainers, feedees, or feeders who still keep an eye on what is going on, participating vicariously through the interactions on the forum. I would consider myself a 'never was' since I am just an occasional stuffer who never took the plunge into intentional gaining.

What would you do different if you were 20 years (or more) younger? What did you wish you knew then? What is inspiring to to you now? What does retirement from active gaining look like? Do you mentor anyone active or just sit back and watch?

I'm 27, but I'm a retired gainer. Just decided it wasn't for me, so I went the feeder route. Every feedee and gainer I've interacted with have said it hits different when a feeder knows what it's like.

Since I am in a monogamous relationship, I mostly give advice to others in the community and clear up misinformation so people can get fat safely.
6 months