General

This fetish never truly goes away, does it?

FAMGM:
I think it’s a heck of a lot more than a fetish or a kink, and no it does not.

Can you elaborate further? What else do you think it is? (asking because it's a really interesting thing, to me at least)
5 months

FAMGM:

Enas:
Can you elaborate further? What else do you think it is? (asking because it's a really interesting thing, to me at least)

I call myself a fat-sexual. Fat is the fundamental of my sexuality, not gender.
5 months

FAMGM:

Enas:

FAMGM:

So, does this mean you're attracted to any gender so long as they are fat?
5 months

FAMGM:

Enas:

FAMGM:

I hear that, altho just to explore this more, one can say that we aren't sexualy attracted to gender either! Think of it! Why is it that in culture, in videogames for example, the example of sexualization of women is that they always have big breasts? Or big butts? And even in the feederism community too the objectification is present. Isn't sexuality itself an object-oriented... thing?
5 months

FAMGM:

I agree.
5 months

I am content with being fat and not gaining more weight even if I want to at the time so it’s not that big of a deal for me. I could see if someone who was skinny would be struggling, but anyone who’s seen me or my diet knows that hasn’t been me for the better part of a decade.

I will say that intensity comes and goes like there’s sometimes where I just want nothing more than to gain 100 pounds that very instant and then there’s sometimes where it’s like not even remotely high on my attention.

My “”diet”” and my lifestyle choices make it pretty much inevitable for me but I think for some it’s probably ignorable I’m not sure where my gluttony came from it was like a switch was hit for me
5 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I am content with being fat and not gaining more weight even if I want to at the time so it’s not that big of a deal for me. I could see if someone who was skinny would be struggling, but anyone who’s seen me or my diet knows that hasn’t been me for the better part of a decade.

I will say that intensity comes and goes like there’s sometimes where I just want nothing more than to gain 100 pounds that very instant and then there’s sometimes where it’s like not even remotely high on my attention.

My “”diet”” and my lifestyle choices make it pretty much inevitable for me but I think for some it’s probably ignorable I’m not sure where my gluttony came from it was like a switch was hit for me

Thr intensity comes back and forth for me too. Like lately I am almost coming to terms with it all. Like I am sitting here like "listen you want this, pretty bad, and you thought about this forever" but I never pull thr trigger. But honestly I have been reflecting for days on this intense period of wanting to gain and I think I am finally ready to really start. I would love to have someone into the idea with me but I also know that may not happen. But I have plans to stuff myself tomorrow and we will see how I feel after. Who knows, Monday I may be back to not caring much. But I doubt it.
5 months

StoryEnjoyer:
Thr intensity comes back and forth for me too. Like lately I am almost coming to terms with it all. Like I am sitting here like "listen you want this, pretty bad, and you thought about this forever" but I never pull thr trigger. But honestly I have been reflecting for days on this intense period of wanting to gain and I think I am finally ready to really start. I would love to have someone into the idea with me but I also know that may not happen. But I have plans to stuff myself tomorrow and we will see how I feel after. Who knows, Monday I may be back to not caring much. But I doubt it.

You can have your cake and eat it too (pun intended) freely indulge as you see fit this will not lead to dramatic weight gain overnight but with some consistency it will and in the meantime it will increase your appetite and capacity. I eat “stuffings” because it’s just me following my appetite I don’t purposely say like “I’m gonna stuff myself with X”

And yeah chances are you’re not gonna find someone in this to go along with you. You’re gonna want to do it for yourself smiley
5 months

FAMGM:

Enas:

FAMGM:

Munchies:
So, does this mean you're attracted to any gender so long as they are fat?

Correct. I’m typically described as pansexual, but I find the use of a gender-based taxonomy to be a little odd, given the irrelevance of it to my attraction.
5 months

Bigdoug:
That’s why I personally don’t think of it as a fetish. Being fat (yourself and/or your partner) doesn’t just happen when you’re sexually interacting. People are fat 24/7, people eat every day, not just when they are sexually aroused. So, unlike most other fetishes, this is a lifestyle choice affecting many parts of your everyday life outside of your sex life.

Adipophilus:
I also don't think it's a fetish. Rather, I think it's a preference. But I believe it is mainly, strictly, intimately connected with the sexual sphere.

It all comes down to how you approach the fetish.
5 months
1234   loading