Gaining

For those who have gained on purpose...

1. Do you ever regret it?
2. Do you frequently regret it?
3. Do you have mixed feelings about it?
4. If you had it to do over, would you still do it?
5. If you had it to do over, would you have started gaining even sooner?
6. Do you plan to gain more in the future, stay the same or lose weight? Or are you just going to see what happens?

These are pretty much yes or no questions, but feel free to add details.
6 months

Yes.
No.
Yes. Only in a social vacuum fantasy world would I not feel conflicted.
Excellent question. Yes. My desire to get fat and fatter is just too strong to suppress.
I actually did try to gain several times when I was younger, with minimal success. It wasn’t until I was about 30 that I committed myself to gaining 100+ pounds, and was eventually successful.
6. Do you plan to gain more in the future, stay the same or lose weight? Or are you just going to see what happens?
My life circumstances changed dramatically a year ago. I’m just going to see what happens.
6 months

No
Never
No
Yes
I pretty much started gradually putting on weight at the earliest I could. But in an alt reality where I never was that person I cannot say.

It is kinda inevitable I’m gonna gain more weight, but for the time being, yes, I’m maintaining a gain caloric intake we’ll see how it pans out.
6 months

AskDrFeeder:
1. Do you ever regret it? Never
2. Do you frequently regret it? Never
3. Do you have mixed feelings about it? No
4. If you had it to do over, would you still do it? Absolutely
5. If you had it to do over, would you have started gaining even sooner? I was fat by the time I was in elementary school and super sized by high school, but I'd definitely have started adding more weight in college if I knew how much I love being 400+.
6. Do you plan to gain more in the future, stay the same or lose weight? Or are you just going to see what happens? Yes, I want to get fatter. Another 25 to 50 pounds sounds good.

These are pretty much yes or no questions, but feel free to add details.
6 months

Yeah, totally
No, it's pretty infrequent
Not generally
Yes, absolutely
No, I think it was the perfect time for me to take the plunge
99% sure I'll gain more in the future, but hey, you never know, you know?
5 months

Yes, but only once or twice.
No I don't.
Yes of course, sometimes.
Definitely yes!
Probably.
I'm planing to gain some more, but I'll kinda see what happens and maybe slow down when it feels "perfect".
5 months

1 no. I don't regret it. I love being fat. And I never want to be thin again.
2 this sounds like the first question. I never think about ever being thin.
3 nope never.
4 I most certainly would get fat again. If I had to start over.
5 Yes. I wish that I would have gave into gluttony back in fifth grade.
6 Yes I want to get even fatter soon.
5 months

No, I have gone through several “growing spurts” over the years and don’t regret any.

See 1.

Not really. Everybody has shitty days, when they don’t feel good about themselves. So yes, there are times when I am frustrated or annoyed by how difficult basic activities can be when you’re very fat, but those moments pass and I am very happy and content with my obese self.

Absolutely, I love eating way too much to restrict myself and I very much enjoy feeling fat all over my body.

I have always been at least chunky. So probably not. However, I wish I would have shed the societal doubts and guilt over my weight sooner.

Most of my gain comes from the “whatever happens” place. However, weight loss or even staying the same indefinitely is very likely not in the cards for me. I love eating and I love eating large quantities, so I will always go through phases of weight gain.
4 months

1. Do you ever regret it? No
2. Do you frequently regret it? Only when I'm trying on clothes lol. It has been frustrating not being able to find clothes in stores as easily.
3. Do you have mixed feelings about it? Sometimes. I have a few health issues now that I didn't have before.
4. If you had it to do over, would you still do it? Yes definitely
5. If you had it to do over, would you have started gaining even sooner? Yes I would have started sooner.
6. Do you plan to gain more in the future, stay the same or lose weight? Or are you just going to see what happens? Gain some more. We will see how much. Not sure yet just depends on how I feel at that weight.
4 months

So far I haven’t. I’ve been very back and forth about it in the past but now I’ve been doing it with little to no regret. I just accept that what I want isn’t to appeal to what standards or expectations others have for me.

Same answer above

Sometimes my feelings get a little messy, but I always reassure myself I’m not trying to appeal to other peoples standards, I am my own human and can do what I want.

Like lose the weight and gain it back? Yes! That sounds like fun! What an exciting trip that would be to see my body changing in crazy ways.

If I knew my feelings about being confident for who I am, then yes, I would’ve become my own man sooner and done what makes me happy, which is gaining.

I’m currently still in the gaining process, I’m at 195lbs just started, but I hope to get to 250lbs, I don’t want to ruin my life with too much weight or ruin my health, I plan to gain a belly and stop there, and just have occasional fun with stuffing myself.
4 months
12   loading