Submission and domination

Good piggy 🖤

You always want more even when you’re stuffed. You know I love stretching out that deepening belly button with my rock hard cock while your gut grows with every pound you pack on. You love feeling me inside your distended belly as you continue to stuff yourself. Because you know you’ll be rewarded once you’ve finished every last bite. As you lay there helpless after you’ve consumed enough for a family. While your gut hangs lower between your legs. You know you’ve been a good girl. A good piggy. And now after fucking your huge fat gut. I lift your belly and that fat mound of a fupa and push my rock hard cock into your soaked dripping pussy lips. And reward you for being such a good piggy
5 months

Good piggy 🖤

Very interesting
5 months

Good piggy 🖤

I love being a good pig, eating whatever my feeder says to the point that I feel too full to move, having every inch of my fat, soft body touched that gets bigger with every massive feeding I consume, that my feeder He dominated me by making me eat large quantities while humiliating me for being a gluttonous pig.
3 months