Lifestyle tips

Building up a tolerance to fast food stomachaches

I was wondering if anyone else has the problem of getting a bit of a stomachache when stuffing themselves silly with fast food? Is this something that goes away the more frequently you do it? Or is it something that is constant?

If it's something that can eventually go away when getting used to it, I might have to keep it up for a bit, especially if it means eventually I can load up on delicious junk food and my stomach is used to handling it.
5 months

Building up a tolerance to fast food stomachaches

J8o8h8n:
I was wondering if anyone else has the problem of getting a bit of a stomachache when stuffing themselves silly with fast food? Is this something that goes away the more frequently you do it? Or is it something that is constant?

If it's something that can eventually go away when getting used to it, I might have to keep it up for a bit, especially if it means eventually I can load up on delicious junk food and my stomach is used to handling it.

Darling, your stomach hurts because you are overdoing it with the greasy, salty, and/or sugary food.

Stop that.

A junk food binge might leave you feeling blah, but you shouldn't have any stomach pains.

That said, the trick to feeling less gross on a junk food binge in to eat a bit less junk food and throw in some veggies. Bonus points if it's leafy. The water and fiber in the veggies with help your digestion and keep your pipes regular.
5 months