Fat experiences

Accidental stuffing

Any of y'all ever realize you accidentally stuffed yourself after being a little hungry? Especially while high. Like grabbing a whole tray of pizza rolls and eating all of them when you only meant to eat a handful?
5 months

Accidental stuffing

For me it's opening and eating an entire bag of potato chips as an after work snack...
5 months

Accidental stuffing

This is always happening to me. Once I open something it’s very rare that I don’t eat all of it. Like if I have a packet of cookies for example, I’ll always end up eating the whole pack in one go once I open it
5 months

Accidental stuffing

That happens rather usually to me. Like if I have a box of chocolates it's very certain that instead of only eating two of them, I end up eating them all. And for the most of the time it's all truly unintentional.
5 months

Accidental stuffing

LoLbreadplease:
For me it's opening and eating an entire bag of potato chips as an after work snack...

They may as well list the portion size on all chips as one bag. They seem to be kryptonite for willpower.
5 months

Accidental stuffing

Yessss this is absolutely me 🤣 munchies are powerful, basically if I’m getting high then I’m also getting stuffed no matter what!

My attention span/awareness is also pretty awful, so the amount of times I’ve eaten a huge amount of things without even realising is unbelievable!
5 months

Accidental stuffing

lol me too
5 months

Accidental stuffing

F00lF0rBl0ndes:
Yessss this is absolutely me 🤣 munchies are powerful, basically if I’m getting high then I’m also getting stuffed no matter what!

My attention span/awareness is also pretty awful, so the amount of times I’ve eaten a huge amount of things without even realising is unbelievable!

Eating beauty, so good!
Eating becomes a habit, a need!!
5 months

Accidental stuffing

This is me, I never feel full so if there is food around me, I will mindlessly eat until it’s gone
5 months

Accidental stuffing

FaireShade:
Any of y'all ever realize you accidentally stuffed yourself after being a little hungry? Especially while high. Like grabbing a whole tray of pizza rolls and eating all of them when you only meant to eat a handful?

If you decide to only grab a handful of something delicious from a large amount of delicious food, you're more likely to eat a lot more than you planned.
5 months
12   loading