Feedback and suggestions

Should be a place to easly report scammers on here

Contacting the staff has helped but I agree a new system is needed. Same people come back and try this over and over again
5 months

There is a report flag button on each profile and each piece of content.

When you click the report flag it opens a pop up for you to enter in details to pass onto the admin team so we can look into any issues whether that's suspicion that a user is a scammer, or if the user has broken site rules.

I will look into the usernames provided and remove all and any accounts that I believe are scammers. Thanks for making the forum post, but it is much easier to use the report flag on profiles and content, This is simply due to when we receive the report it links directly to the profiles and makes it much easier for the admin team to complete checks.

Thank you,
c00kie
FF Team
5 months

FF Team:
There is a report flag button on each profile and each piece of content.

When you click the report flag it opens a pop up for you to enter in details to pass onto the admin team so we can look into any issues whether that's suspicion that a user is a scammer, or if the user has broken site rules.

I will look into the usernames provided and remove all and any accounts that I believe are scammers. Thanks for making the forum post, but it is much easier to use the report flag on profiles and content, This is simply due to when we receive the report it links directly to the profiles and makes it much easier for the admin team to complete checks.

Thank you,
c00kie
FF Team

Nova Prime:
ok i did that she has another account posted it to you guys . i can put you in contact with the person they are steeling the photos with

Hi just to let you know the abuse report has been deal with. Thanks for getting in touch!

c00kie
FF Team
5 months

Would it be helpful if users could report individual posts or threads? The spam bots that have been coming through lately are all over the place, and you can report the account but not the posts. On the other hand, I can see people reporting slap fights and stuff like that and just making a lot of work for the admins.
5 months

Letters And Numbers:
Would it be helpful if users could report individual posts or threads? The spam bots that have been coming through lately are all over the place, and you can report the account but not the posts. On the other hand, I can see people reporting slap fights and stuff like that and just making a lot of work for the admins.

The spam bots are just annoying. And sometimes, when you go to report them, their profile has been disabled. So you gotta send up an email about it.

It would be nice if a spam account could be banned once confirmed to be a spam account.
5 months

We have had a few forum spambots recently, I have done a search for posts with links today and have banned the spam accounts concerned.

I check the forums at least once daily (Mon - Fri) although this is generally between 9am - 4pm GMT (UK) Most mods have access to manage all forums and access to issue bans which automatically remove all content from the site. So we do catch these users, its just a matter of time zones so some posts may be around a bit longer than we would like.

Maybe a forum post report button could be useful... It could save the user reporting the member a couple of clicks not having to go to the profile. I will highlight it with hiccupx and see what he thinks about it.

Thank you for the suggestion!

c00kie
FF Team
5 months

Abuse reports are checked daily. This thread does not need to be updated when you submit a report.

This thread will now be locked.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
5 months