Feedback and suggestions

Randomly deleting people i follow

Noticed this now in the last 48 hours. People I have followed for months are just getting removed at random. I think their accounts are gone but nope still there. Not blocked so that isn't an option.

Anyway to fix this or is this a site wide issue currently?
5 months

Hi 2seatsalways,

At the moment, the following feature has a limit of 50 users. If you try to follow more than this then any new users you follow automatically replace / remove the oldest account you follow.

This is something we are planning to review, but at the moment is working as designed. Apologies for any inconvenience.

As a work around, you can always add stories / pics / vids and profiles to your favourites. Although this wont give you a notification on your following feed for updates / new content automatically. The profile or content will be saved to your favourites making it easy for you to access the users profile.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
5 months

Interesting. Did this change from 100 to 50 this year? I follow over 50 and this is the first time seeing a cap on 50.
I didn't even follow anyone they just poofed.
5 months

Hi,

The limit may be 100 and my brain is just not working, unfortunately hiccupx is not around until Monday to confirm. I think I do remember it being increased actually, but the original limit was 50.

However the usual reason followers are automatically removed is due to going over the limit, or they have deleted their account / been banned.

So will mention this to hiccupx to look into.

Cheers!
c00kie
FF Team
5 months

FF Team:
Hi,

The limit may be 100 and my brain is just not working, unfortunately hiccupx is not around until Monday to confirm. I think I do remember it being increased actually, but the original limit was 50.

However the usual reason followers are automatically removed is due to going over the limit, or they have deleted their account / been banned.

So will mention this to hiccupx to look into.

Cheers!
c00kie
FF Team

Thank you. Yeah I'm still finding the followers missing without deleting accounts. Just strange.
5 months