Fat experiences

Bellies touching

In bed with my partner this morning, I realized that when we lie face to face the first thing that touches is our bellies. I didn’t point that out to him because idk what his response would be but I thought it was really sexy
5 months

Bellies touching

Gmrod54:
In bed with my partner this morning, I realized that when we lie face to face the first thing that touches is our bellies. I didn’t point that out to him because idk what his response would be but I thought it was really sexy

I'm with you. That would turn me WAY on.
5 months

Bellies touching

Both my spouse and I are fat, I love it when we hug each other since our bellies touch. With me getting fatter it feels better with every pound we both gain
5 months

Bellies touching

Raven:
Both my spouse and I are fat, I love it when we hug each other since our bellies touch. With me getting fatter it feels better with every pound we both gain

this makes my heart happy
5 months

Bellies touching

Gmrod54:

I bet cuddle time is extra comfy.
5 months

Bellies touching

Relationship goals! It's the subtle things about the lifestyle that we lead in this community, eh?
4 months

Bellies touching

This is the kind of intimacy that makes mutual gaining my favorite!

Both my wife and I were gaining at the same time. When I realized I was getting a big gut I started to intentionally gain while she was just eating really good. I packed on a pretty big gut and she was very close behind with her belly.

I would go in for a kiss standing up and our bellies would bump, at first it was awkward, she would kind of bounce off me coming in for the kiss and then come back reaching one arm over my shoulder and the other hand on top of my big round gut to pull closer for the kiss and our guts would smash together. I was instantly aroused every time, especially with more weight and bigger bellies it was even more challenging but she got the hang of it after a while and it made me feel so Fat and aroused every time.

There are many other things where the intimacy with two big bellies getting in the way is so special and exciting - I can go on but do t want to take up this whole post, yet!
3 months

Bellies touching

Gmrod54:

No harm in letting him know you find it sexy and that you like it.
Of course thats up to you.
2 months

Bellies touching

My wife and I have more of the “contrast” version of this, as her belly is several times the size of mine :-) No less arousing, though!
2 months

Bellies touching

I have a feedee I fuck and feed and when we fuck and our bellies touch it makes me cum FAST. Very orgasmic
2 months
12   loading