Stuffing

Thanksgiving

Doing my pre stretch stuffing as we speak 😁

Have a wonderful and fattening holiday!
5 months

Thanksgiving

I am! I absolutely love holiday food. I pre-stuffed today to expand my belly as big as possible. Among my stuffings were four stacks of eight pancakes and two large pizzas. My partner and I began prepping for a Thanksgiving meal for six for us to share Friday, although he eats clean and doesn't overindulge. Tomorrow, I'll load up at my parents house and also snack some at home. Last year, I gained 9 lb over the 4-day Thanksgiving weekend. I plan to outdo that this year, and I can't stop thinking about apple pie, stuffing, and mashed potatoes for days.
5 months

Thanksgiving

BigBallBellyGirl:
I am! I absolutely love holiday food. I pre-stuffed today to expand my belly as big as possible. Among my stuffings were four stacks of eight pancakes and two large pizzas. My partner and I began prepping for a Thanksgiving meal for six for us to share Friday, although he eats clean and doesn't overindulge. Tomorrow, I'll load up at my parents house and also snack some at home. Last year, I gained 9 lb over the 4-day Thanksgiving weekend. I plan to outdo that this year, and I can't stop thinking about apple pie, stuffing, and mashed potatoes for days.

After reading many of your wonderful posts, it sounds like you feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment when you manage to consume what even you would consider a ridiculous amount of food. So, maybe use this weekend to dip your toe into the “fantasy” you described in your post from the other day. Ask your partner to promise that at any time you’re awake, you will be eating. Ask him to promise to not give up if you say you’re stuffed. Not to stop if your belly hurts or if you can’t take a deep breath. Say you want to push your very limits. Be at the mercy of your belly. Dizzy from literally being able to feel your stomach stretching as you refuse to let your unrelenting over consumption abate
 see if you can gain 20!! đŸ„°đŸ„°đŸ„°
5 months

Thanksgiving

BigBallBellyGirl:

Nycfa:
After reading many of your wonderful posts, it sounds like you feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment when you manage to consume what even you would consider a ridiculous amount of food. So, maybe use this weekend to dip your toe into the “fantasy” you described in your post from the other day. Ask your partner to promise that at any time you’re awake, you will be eating. Ask him to promise to not give up if you say you’re stuffed. Not to stop if your belly hurts or if you can’t take a deep breath. Say you want to push your very limits. Be at the mercy of your belly. Dizzy from literally being able to feel your stomach stretching as you refuse to let your unrelenting over consumption abate

I probably came as close as possible in real life to fulfilling my fantasy. I consumed around 30,000 calories Thursday but well over that on Friday. I'll be taking a bit of a break today, because I have a lot of bloating and swelling and my hands and feet, and I want to let my body recover. I haven't weighed yet, because I know I'm not going to get an accurate reading, but I can tell my gain will be significant, perhaps a record for me.

Friday, on our stuffing day, I had:

- 3 chocolate glazed donuts
- 12 eggs, scrambled with cheese and mushrooms
- 4 pieces of cheese toast
- 1 9x13 pan of stuffing
- 2 8x8 pans of mac and cheese
- 3 servings of whole cranberry sauce
- 1 9x13 pan of broccoli and cheese casserole
- 4 pounds of turkey with gravy
- 6 buttermilk biscuits
- 3 dinner rolls with heavy butter
- large serving of squash casserole
- large serving of wild mushroom rice
- large serving of roasted brussel sprouts
- 3 loaded baked potatoes
- 2 plates of corn casserole
- 1 apple pie
- 1/2 cherry pie with a pint of ice cream
- 1/2 pumpkin pie
- 1 gallon of milk
- 4 liters of orange soda
- 4 glasses of wine

My sweet partner has been waiting on me hand and foot, and even this morning, I'm still having issues with balance and getting from a sitting to a standing position. I'm excited for him to help measure me at the conclusion of the weekend to see how much "damage" I've done!
5 months

Thanksgiving

BigBallBellyGirl:

Nycfa:

BigBallBellyGirl:
I probably came as close as possible in real life to fulfilling my fantasy. I consumed around 30,000 calories Thursday but well over that on Friday. I'll be taking a bit of a break today, because I have a lot of bloating and swelling and my hands and feet, and I want to let my body recover. I haven't weighed yet, because I know I'm not going to get an accurate reading, but I can tell my gain will be significant, perhaps a record for me.

- 1 9x13 pan of stuffing
- 6 buttermilk biscuits
- 1 apple pie
- 1/2 pumpkin pie
- 1 gallon of milk
- 4 glasses of wine

My sweet partner has been waiting on me hand and foot, and even this morning, I'm still having issues with balance and getting from a sitting to a standing position. I'm excited for him to help measure me at the conclusion of the weekend to see how much "damage" I've done!

You really did outdo last year. That's super impressive.

How did it feel to eat about 60k cal? How did you train yourself to eat that much? I'm impressed you still wanted to eat after the first 30k calorie feast.

I remember the aftermath of MochiiBabii's 30k stuffing. She didn't eat much of anything for days after. And you were out here trying to outdo your first round. Mad respect.
5 months

Thanksgiving

BigBallBellyGirl:

Nycfa:

BigBallBellyGirl:

- 1 9x13 pan of stuffing
- 6 buttermilk biscuits
- 1 apple pie
- 1/2 pumpkin pie
- 1 gallon of milk
- 4 glasses of wine

Munchies:

How did it feel to eat about 60k cal? How did you train yourself to eat that much? I'm impressed you still wanted to eat after the first 30k calorie feast.

I remember the aftermath of MochiiBabii's 30k stuffing. She didn't eat much of anything for days after. And you were out here trying to outdo your first round. Mad respect.

Much appreciated!! That second day of stuffing would not have been possible without my partner, because I wouldn't have had the physical ability to serve myself, heat things, etc. If I had to pick one word to describe how it felt, it would probably be "extreme". There was a point at about 4pm, after eating since 9:00 a.m., that I felt nauseated and needed a two and a half hour break. I actually believed I was probably done for the day, but I surprised myself by picking back up again with gusto. The nausea didn't return, but I did start to sweat profusely that night, and that's when we stopped. Would I do it again? ABSOLUTELY. Would I do 2 days in a row? Probably not. We originally we're going to go for a third day today, but that doesn't feel like a good idea or honestly, even physically possible, so I'm going to respect my body's signals and take it easy. I'm very, very bloated, and my body feels significantly heavier (because it is, by 29 pounds, from food and water weight). My balance is a bit off, but I've been trying to get some movement in this morning. I'm also not quite able to sit up properly and have to recline a bit so I can breathe. Would I recommend it to someone else into extreme stuffings? YES, but only someone with a lot of experience and a partner who respects their boundaries.
5 months

Thanksgiving

BigBallBellyGirl:
Much appreciated!! That second day of stuffing would not have been possible without my partner, because I wouldn't have had the physical ability to serve myself, heat things, etc. If I had to pick one word to describe how it felt, it would probably be "extreme". There was a point at about 4pm, after eating since 9:00 a.m., that I felt nauseated and needed a two and a half hour break. I actually believed I was probably done for the day, but I surprised myself by picking back up again with gusto. The nausea didn't return, but I did start to sweat profusely that night, and that's when we stopped. Would I do it again? ABSOLUTELY. Would I do 2 days in a row? Probably not. We originally we're going to go for a third day today, but that doesn't feel like a good idea or honestly, even physically possible, so I'm going to respect my body's signals and take it easy. I'm very, very bloated, and my body feels significantly heavier (because it is, by 29 pounds, from food and water weight). My balance is a bit off, but I've been trying to get some movement in this morning. I'm also not quite able to sit up properly and have to recline a bit so I can breathe. Would I recommend it to someone else into extreme stuffings? YES, but only someone with a lot of experience and a partner who respects their boundaries.

Ngl, that's super hot. My feedee isn't able to do this, but maybe one day in the distant future.

The size of his belly would be enormous.

29 lbs of food is impressive. I wonder how much you'll weigh once you digest everything.
5 months

Thanksgiving

That sounds epic! Did you surprise or impress yourself? How did you feel?
5 months

Thanksgiving

BigBallBellyGirl:

Nycfa:

BigBallBellyGirl:

- 1 9x13 pan of stuffing
- 6 buttermilk biscuits
- 1 apple pie
- 1/2 pumpkin pie
- 1 gallon of milk
- 4 glasses of wine

Munchies:

BigBallBellyGirl:

29lbs of food in 2 days!!
Your belly must look like a fucking cartoon!
5 months

Thanksgiving

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:
Ngl, that's super hot. My feedee isn't able to do this, but maybe one day in the distant future.

The size of his belly would be enormous.

29 lbs of food is impressive. I wonder how much you'll weigh once you digest everything.

I'm interested to see that as well. I've eaten very lightly today... Soup and yogurt... Just because I was still completely beyond capacity. I feel less pressure inside, but I think I still look just as bloated. I also got a couple of belly massages out of it too, Which is very nice when you're super sensitive from being overstuffed and distended.
5 months
12   loading