Fat experiences

My ring is stuck

My wedding ring is very stuck right now. Its always been tight. But now its really tight. I can't get it off.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get it off? It needs a good wash and I should get it re-sized.

I've tried the string trick and greasing it up, but it isn't coming off.

I can still rotate it on my finger so its not completely stuck, but I can not get it over my knuckle.
4 months

My ring is stuck

NoMoYoYo:
My wedding ring is very stuck right now. Its always been tight. But now its really tight. I can't get it off.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get it off? It needs a good wash and I should get it re-sized.

I can still rotate it on my finger so it’s not completely stuck, but I can not get it over my knuckle.

Did you try first thing in the morning?
4 months

My ring is stuck

NoMoYoYo:

I can still rotate it on my finger so it’s not completely stuck, but I can not get it over my knuckle.

Letters And Numbers:

No I haven't. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
4 months

My ring is stuck

NoMoYoYo:

Letters And Numbers:

NoMoYoYo:
No I haven't. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Sounds like your finger might be swollen. You're typically less swollen first thing in the morning.

If that doesn't work, check this out:

www.koserjewelers.com/blog-post/how-to-remove-a-ring-thats-stuck-on-your-finger
4 months

My ring is stuck

Also cold temps will make the fingers slim down.
3 months

My ring is stuck

had a ring since I was 18...safe to say it wouldnt even fit my pinky nowadays
1 month

My ring is stuck

In the morning before you do anything put on some lotion and try to pull it off. If that doesn't work you can go to the ER or have a jeweler cut it off. They need to cut and add material for the ring regardless.
1 month