Fat experiences

Fat and sick... : (

I love weight gain and love my recent expanded shape, but I recently got a head and chest cold, and MAN it's been harder to breathe comfortably when you are constantly coughing!

I know that this can be a difficult symptom whether you're fat or thin, so I'm not implying that this is an exclusively "being fat" issue.

But I've already been a little more winded going up and down the stairs quickly - now with the head cold, it's really taking it out of me!

Any additional recommendations for dealing with being short-winded? Or is this a bit of a wake up call to start moving more once I get better?
5 months

Kacchan:
I love weight gain and love my recent expanded shape, but I recently got a head and chest cold, and MAN it's been harder to breathe comfortably when you are constantly coughing!

I know that this can be a difficult symptom whether you're fat or thin, so I'm not implying that this is an exclusively "being fat" issue.

But I've already been a little more winded going up and down the stairs quickly - now with the head cold, it's really taking it out of me!

Any additional recommendations for dealing with being short-winded? Or is this a bit of a wake up call to start moving more once I get better?

Deffo move around more once you've recovered. If you want to sustain your weight for longer, it's good to mitigate the risks that come with it. And might to moderate exercise is one such way to do it.

If you are kind to your body, it will be kind to you.
5 months

Thanks, Munchies.

Got my marching orders! smiley
5 months