General

Are straight female feeders/encouragers common?

CramMeFull:
kinda just wondering cause i feel like the answer is no, but maybe i'll be surprised

There are lots of female feeders. But most of us aren't visible. I've been on FF for about 2 years. I've met my share of female feeders and mutual gainers. They tend not to last long because they get chased off. Mostly from male feedees, but the male feeders aren't off the hook either. Some of them seem to take offense to female feeders and try to make them feedees. It never ends well.
4 months

Maybe it’s just my experience, but I feel like the female feeders and FFA’s have really come out of the woodwork in the past few years. They feel like a much more vocal and integrated part of sites like this. I remember years ago on FF, when you would go to pics, it would default to pics of women. Pics of men were there, but it took another click or two. Now it defaults to pics of people and you can click to search for men or women if you want. I don’t know when that change was made, but it’s nice, and I’m sure came about because of user feedback to make the site more inclusive. There are way more stories about men, by women authors. Or at least it feels that way. It’s definitely not perfect, like Munchies said, but I do feel the vibe of the community is more inclusive than it was, say, 10 years ago. At least here and on Dims. I can think of sites that aren’t that way.
4 months

Letters And Numbers:
Maybe it’s just my experience, but I feel like the female feeders and FFA’s have really come out of the woodwork in the past few years. They feel like a much more vocal and integrated part of sites like this. I remember years ago on FF, when you would go to pics, it would default to pics of women. Pics of men were there, but it took another click or two. Now it defaults to pics of people and you can click to search for men or women if you want. I don’t know when that change was made, but it’s nice, and I’m sure came about because of user feedback to make the site more inclusive. There are way more stories about men, by women authors. Or at least it feels that way. It’s definitely not perfect, like Munchies said, but I do feel the vibe of the community is more inclusive than it was, say, 10 years ago. At least here and on Dims. I can think of sites that aren’t that way.

You're right. Things are better than they used to be. Places like FF are becoming more and more diverse. And there are more visible female feeders and FAs than there used to be. Hell, I'm proof of it. I'm a black female feeder and FA. And I'm one of the most visible people on this site.

Originally, I was happy to keep my race, gender, and kinks on the DL. But other users showed me that despite the trash, I was welcome. So I got brave enough to make myself known. And I've seen other women find the courage to do the same. There aren't a whole lot of us brave enough to do it. But it's slowly changing.

Who knows? In due time, if everyone does their part, more female feeders and FAs will find the strength to be visible too.
4 months

I love the increased diversity here. Our common interests in feederism being us here, but I feel that it is our unique and varied perspectives, beliefs, and interests that help us to grow mentally and emotionally (while some of us are growing our waistline).

It makes me happy to think that this site is more welcoming and encouraging for women, particularly, and I hope that we can continue to do more in the space of diversity and inclusion for feeders and feedees of all kinds.
4 months

I’m not sure about how statistically common such a thing would be, but I enjoy being able to be open about this fetish. I’ve successfully fattened about four or five people (people I know and know to have kept their fattening ways) and enjoy fattening them. Recently I’ve enjoyed coming up with new ways for their fattening to be an all-encompassing experience, and that’s thrilling. As a Domme Feeder I’m glad there’s more representation out there.
4 months

TheWhipHand:
I’m not sure about how statistically common such a thing would be, but I enjoy being able to be open about this fetish. I’ve successfully fattened about four or five people (people I know and know to have kept their fattening ways) and enjoy fattening them. Recently I’ve enjoyed coming up with new ways for their fattening to be an all-encompassing experience, and that’s thrilling. As a Domme Feeder I’m glad there’s more representation out there.

All the fun. I am also glad to see female feeder representation in all it's forms.
4 months

My dream is to find one.
4 months

I am echoing what many say here. I do believe it is less common than male feeders but not impossible to find one. Sites like this though have got to be rough for many, if you sort of flag your interest as a straight female feeder your inbox is going to be packed and not necessarily with the best messages. I always feel us gents can get into these moods and sort of go a bit overboard when we think our fantasy can be fulfilled. But the evidence is certainly abound in the real world, I mean how many times have we seen the trope of the doting wife with the growing husband? The phrase "a way to a mans heart is through his stomach?"

Either way, I have to hold out hope that there are many ladies out there interested in this because I would love to meet one.
4 months