Artists and animators

Deviant art site

An AI artist going by CurvyEuphoria does some wonderful art, with several graphics dealing with weight gain. He currently has a section called " Putting on the Pounds" that has both male and female gainers. He has another section featuring Gretel ( of Hansel and Gretel) being willingly fattened up. He is asking if there is any interest in doing some art where Hansel also gets fattened.
If this is something you might like, please visit his deviant Art Site and let him know. Thanks.
4 months

Deviant art site

Most his stuff is pay
4 months

Deviant art site

Td0057:
An AI artist going by CurvyEuphoria does some wonderful art, with several graphics dealing with weight gain. He currently has a section called " Putting on the Pounds" that has both male and female gainers. He has another section featuring Gretel ( of Hansel and Gretel) being willingly fattened up. He is asking if there is any interest in doing some art where Hansel also gets fattened.
If this is something you might like, please visit his deviant Art Site and let him know. Thanks.

I think I might have heard about this creator on Deviantart. It’s interesting to see what kind of stuff that can be come up with when it comes to art involving with A.I.
3 months

Deviant art site

Mayne we could share some Deviant artists back and forth? Like, I have a pretty long list since I am just a teensy tiny bit entirely too obsessed with this. So

List

Woot- good art if you want a softer style, surprisingly good writing when it shows up.

Supersnacksized- comic page style, softer art eith softer people getting even softer

OIRTS- more comic style, more of an Eastern look, low on story high on drawing

Yummysinpie- this may sound dumb but I love the silly puns, with sin combined with senpai

Kiptaitei- a good art/story combination, often high on lesbian and stuffing stuff with heavy (lol) focus on relationships and weight gain

Sweetdreamcoffee- another excellent comic book style author/artist

I have more if anyone would like, but those are the best I know of
3 months

Deviant art site

I'll go back for seconds on Kipteitei! No Lunch Break is my absolute favourite comic by them but all their series are really well done.

Another I've enjoyed recently is Craving for More by Phrozen FA. They use AI but clearly put a ton of effort into the panneling and the choice of pics to make the gains feel really natural and consistent. Not to mention a simple but satisfying story line. 😋
3 months