Feedback and suggestions

Error message on photos

Fatal error: Access level to FantApp\Controller\LikesIndex::$DbTableLike must be protected (as in class FantApp\Controller\ControllerAbstract) or weaker in /home/v4/application/FantApp/Controller/LikesIndex.php on line 31
0 comments, 22 mins

This has been popping up sometimes when viewing pictures.
4 months

Error message on photos

It's just an error message on pictures for me, it all seems to still be working.
4 months

Error message on photos

Oh I see what you mean. No profile searches, just error text.

I expect the server needs a reboot.

I gave up using PHP because it started out sh!t and got worse. It's completely terrible these days.
4 months

Error message on photos

You see that error message, that was spat out by the PHP interpreter. Most websites are programmed in PHP. People like it because it's popular and there are loads of plugins to make it do extra stuff. I hate it because it's interpreted rather than compiled which means it's slow and full of bugs.

A hacker can write their own PHP instructions and type those in the search box and make the website do all sorts of things it should not do. I bet it could show people things only admins are allowed to see.

On a philosophical note Greta said the world will end soon due to Global Warming which would explain why no one builds anything to last any more.
4 months

Error message on photos

You can sound smart when talking to a website designer if you know the term PHP.

It was the New Ice Age when I was a child, then Global Warming it then changed to Climate Change and then The Climate Emergency and now simply Global Boiling.

Depending on who you're talking to it's The Climate Emergency or Global Boiling but Climate Change is what your mother still calls it. Anyone calling it Global Warming is dead naming.
4 months

Error message on photos

Hiccupx has been doing some work with the code, and unfortunately that means error messages. We have been spotting error messages over the site and fixing them as they crop up, its not a server issue.

I have viewed pictures this morning and not found an issue... However it could be a particular account of photo with an issue on the page. As well as the error message linking the URL to the page the error message appears on would be helpful.

Do let us know if this is still an issue.

Also in regards to response times to queries. We say 48hours to cover the weekend period. If we get messages late on Friday evening, we may not be able to check things until Monday. But messages forums and emails are pretty much checked daily otherwise.

You can always reach out to hiccupx, or the FF Team account or my personal account c00kie fi you feel things are urgent.

Thanks.
c00kie
FF Team
4 months

Error message on photos

FF Team:
Hiccupx has been doing some work with the code, and unfortunately that means error messages. We have been spotting error messages over the site and fixing them as they crop up, its not a server issue.

I have viewed pictures this morning and not found an issue... However it could be a particular account of photo with an issue on the page. As well as the error message linking the URL to the page the error message appears on would be helpful.

Do let us know if this is still an issue.

Also in regards to response times to queries. We say 48hours to cover the weekend period. If we get messages late on Friday evening, we may not be able to check things until Monday. But messages forums and emails are pretty much checked daily otherwise.

You can always reach out to hiccupx, or the FF Team account or my personal account c00kie fi you feel things are urgent.

Thanks.
c00kie
FF Team

I got them as well. If you like a photo or comment a whole bunch of error codes show up
4 months

Error message on photos

I liked this and got an error
fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
4 months

Error message on photos

Yeah, I've been getting something similar whenever I try to "Like" photos. It's the same message every time:

Fatal error: Access level to FantApp\Controller\LikesIndex::$DbTableLike must be protected (as in class FantApp\Controller\ControllerAbstract) or weaker in /home/v4/application/FantApp/Controller/LikesIndex.php on line 31

Dunno what any of it means, lol :/
4 months

Error message on photos

Hi folks,

Thanks for posting about the 'like' error message. I have highlighted this with hiccupx who is currently working on this and should be fixed shortly. Cheers!

Again if you spot any errors, we also need the URL of the page you are trying to view. This is because the errors wont be specific to a section, but rather with a specific detail on the actual page or profile.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
4 months