Story authors

Any story ideas?

i wanna get back into writing gainer fiction, but i'm having a bit of a mental/writing block coming up w ideas. Any suggestions/advice would truly be very helpful!

I tended to write mlm gainer fictions, but sometimes i also go for mlw.
4 months

Any story ideas?

TheBellyAppreciator:
i wanna get back into writing gainer fiction, but i'm having a bit of a mental/writing block coming up w ideas. Any suggestions/advice would truly be very helpful!

I tended to write mlm gainer fictions, but sometimes i also go for mlw.

So it looks like you’ve got some college gain/workplace gain stories, and some sci fi. Is that what you like to write or are you trying to branch out?
4 months

Any story ideas?

Letters And Numbers:
So it looks like you’ve got some college gain/workplace gain stories, and some sci fi. Is that what you like to write or are you trying to branch out?[/quote]

that's what i mainly like to write, so any suggestions there would be great! but i'm open to hearing more suggestions as well
4 months

Any story ideas?

Letters And Numbers:
So it looks like you’ve got some college gain/workplace gain stories, and some sci fi. Is that what you like to write or are you trying to branch out?

TheBellyAppreciator:
that's what i mainly like to write, so any suggestions there would be great! but i'm open to hearing more suggestions as well[/quote]

You could do something different, like pick a favorite Shakespeare play and adapt it to a feedist story? It wouldn’t have to be scene for scene, but you could take the themes and beats.
4 months

Any story ideas?

Letters And Numbers:

TheBellyAppreciator:
that's what i mainly like to write, so any suggestions there would be great! but i'm open to hearing more suggestions as well[/quote]

Considering the type of things you write, I'm shocked there are no stories about culinary school.
4 months

Any story ideas?

Any ideas?
Have kinda dumb one not sure if its really proper idea.
Basically a pageant for sympathy bellies set up by ffas compete based on both size and shape maybe points are granted if bigger than partners bump or partners stays fit it co not sure about that part though, certainly imagine being on stage with partners though. Not sure how you could turn into a story though.
4 months

Any story ideas?

I've always been a sucker for time loop stories.

Could do one where a college-age man/woman is home for Xmas. There's presents and the big Xmas feast with everyone where the protag gets absolutely stuffed on good home-cookin they've been missing at college. End of the night they sincerely wish they could do this every day.

The wish comes true, and every day they get fatter. The presents could reflect their weight too (1st Xmas they get gym clothes, 100th Xmas they get XXXL sweats, etc)
4 months