Submission and domination

Weird pig fetish

Lately I’ve had this desire to roleplay as a pig… but not with humiliation or degradation. I want to be a pampered pet piggy whose owner/farmer praises her for how much food she eats and how big she’s becoming. I can’t find anything like this online; I can only find stuff where you’re insulted and that kind of thing is not fun for me.

Please tell me this isn’t that weird!
4 months

Weird pig fetish

OinkOinkPiggy:
Lately I’ve had this desire to roleplay as a pig… but not with humiliation or degradation. I want to be a pampered pet piggy whose owner/farmer praises her for how much food she eats and how big she’s becoming. I can’t find anything like this online; I can only find stuff where you’re insulted and that kind of thing is not fun for me.

I believe i have a similar fantasy, however as said owner. If you want to rp this feel free to message me!
4 months

Weird pig fetish

Have a look at KindFeeder’s amazing profile…
4 months

Weird pig fetish

OinkOinkPiggy:

Not weird at all.

Please check my story “Love Song of Circe”. Perhaps we could try a roleplay if something similar with the genders reversed. I could play a warlock or wizard who turns you into a pig.

Lovingly, of course.
3 months

Weird pig fetish

OinkOinkPiggy:

This isn't weird or uncommon at all!! There are LOTS of dom-types out there who are into this exact kind of play and content.

Heck, I'm the kind of sub who likes the more overt (not degrading) type of play and still love some fun praise, soft-dom, dumpling interaction thrown in.

If you're struggling to connect with others who can give you this experience, two things to consider:

1) interrogate *your* desires. This doesn't mean judge yourself for it, but get to the root of *why* they turn your crank so much. Such as is it the nurturing and care that appeals to you? Is it that someone else is doing the mental load of considering your diet? Are you a words of affirmation person and thrive on praise and compliments? All of the above? The motivation that underlies it can really help you have productive conversations with prospective doms and play partners!

2) Always important to remember that D/s is an *exchange* of trust - both parties should have an active interest in pleasing the other in ways they *both* find pleasurable (eg the common ground and overlap of what I mentioned in point 1). Lots of people think they are "doms" but are just abusive, fatphobic, toxic buttwipes. If you get the vibe that you aren't being heard or seen as a person, always nope out. Every time!
3 months

Weird pig fetish

I have a similar kink but as a submissive feeder tending to my Dominant pig's desires. While I totally understand the association with barnyard pigs and degradation/humiliation, I always think of wild pigs as strong and gregarious so in my mind "pig" is a title of strength. I wish pig could be a term of endearment in feedism, but I understand that by default it has a negative connotation and that I am in a very, very small minority that finds it powerful. But enough about me...

I think your idea should be more popular. Barnyard pigs are also so cute! And very intelligent. You should be praised for growing into a soft and beautiful prize pig, and kept warm and cozy and pampered by your feeder.
Ideally, would this fantasy involve accessories? Would you want your own lovely comfortable pigpen covered in pillows, or your own custom trough?

Maybe more feeders would be interested in pigplay without degradation if they knew how appealing it can be! People love their kittens and puppies, why not a piglet?
3 months

Weird pig fetish

Candyscorpion:
I have a similar kink but as a submissive feeder tending to my Dominant pig's desires. While I totally understand the association with barnyard pigs and degradation/humiliation, I always think of wild pigs as strong and gregarious so in my mind "pig" is a title of strength. I wish pig could be a term of endearment in feedism, but I understand that by default it has a negative connotation and that I am in a very, very small minority that finds it powerful. But enough about me...

I think your idea should be more popular. Barnyard pigs are also so cute! And very intelligent. You should be praised for growing into a soft and beautiful prize pig, and kept warm and cozy and pampered by your feeder.
Ideally, would this fantasy involve accessories? Would you want your own lovely comfortable pigpen covered in pillows, or your own custom trough?

Maybe more feeders would be interested in pigplay without degradation if they knew how appealing it can be! People love their kittens and puppies, why not a piglet?

This! I love this!
3 months