Fat experiences

Getting turned on and a little irritated

Whenever anyone talks about their jeans being tight or eating too much or plays with their stomach in front of me it turns me on and kinda annoys me. It makes me feel like somehow they know. I’m worried it’s obvious that I want to hear more. I’m worried it’s obvious that I want to touch their belly or feed them more.
It happens a lot. One guy friend I had I was not aware that he was doughy. He kept talking about how bloated he was and that he ate too much. He kept this while continuing to eat. He finally unbuttoned his jeans and his belly just flopped out. He rubbed it saying how much better it felt. I felt like it was so obvious that I was turned on. I think he noticed though cause he kept getting up to get more food.
We of course ended up hooking up later that month. He tended to do this a lot. He play with his belly and talk about how tight his jeans were getting. I would end up absentmindedly playing with it when I cuddled with him.
4 months

Natatat:
Whenever anyone talks about their jeans being tight or eating too much or plays with their stomach in front of me it turns me on and kinda annoys me. It makes me feel like somehow they know. I’m worried it’s obvious that I want to hear more. I’m worried it’s obvious that I want to touch their belly or feed them more.
It happens a lot. One guy friend I had I was not aware that he was doughy. He kept talking about how bloated he was and that he ate too much. He kept this while continuing to eat. He finally unbuttoned his jeans and his belly just flopped out. He rubbed it saying how much better it felt. I felt like it was so obvious that I was turned on. I think he noticed though cause he kept getting up to get more food.
We of course ended up hooking up later that month. He tended to do this a lot. He play with his belly and talk about how tight his jeans were getting. I would end up absentmindedly playing with it when I cuddled with him.

Friendly reminder that most people do this without anything sexual behind it. Unless you respond or comment in a suspicious way, no one is going to know.
4 months

Very true
3 months

lol well, while I don’t think most people would “just know” or would be quick to interpret a long gaze as “oh he’s got a fat kink”…. judging by what this friend of yours was saying and doing, combined with the parts where you slept together and rubbed his belly, I do think it’s safe to say he not only knows but is into it too. If it happened just the way you describe, that sounds pretty provocative and intentional. I can’t help but think you’ve found the much-coveted fellow-fat admirer in real life. If he was enjoying the belly rubs and such, it would make sense to me to broach the subject and see how much more you can explore together.
3 months

Seein'is how most people dont unzip there pants in front of others to plop there belly out,im sure he knew you were into it, n then ya boned. Dude knew
3 months