General

I'm going to be a supersized bride!

Again, you're also kind, and I truly appreciate all the input, from considerations around footwear, to floor layout, and most importantly, enjoying the planning without panicking and driving myself crazy!

My mother, who has given up commenting on my weight years ago for the most part, asked if I was going to try to "size down" for the wedding. I'd be lying if I said that didn't hurt. It means even if she typically doesn't say it, deep down, she thinks a smaller version of me is a better version of me. I disagree. Also, it's my fiance's and my day, and he absolutely loves me, mind, body and soul. And that means every pound of my body, as long as I choose to be at this weight. Plus, we share a home! It's not like he doesn't know what I look like.
3 months

Another thing. At the reception you'll be whisked here and there for pictures and talking to everyone that you'll scarcely get time to eat. Plan ahead for that.
3 months

Doughboy90:
First, I say congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding and the advice I can give you is and then learn for my sister‘s wedding as it doesn’t matter how much the ring the dress of the wedding cost as long as both of you love each other unconditionally and are willing to be with each other, no matter where the thicker or thin through thinner floss to sickness or own health the world can’t stop you all that matters is that you two are together and love each other and conditioning no matter where you are in this world.

And I wish you both the best of luck am I greatest congratulatory on your next step in life for love conquers all.

Such a beautiful sentiment. Truly, thank you.
3 months

If any super-sized women here are looking for formal wear, I found an incredible wedding dress at Loud Bodies. I have an extremely large mid-section, and I wasn't sure whether to order a 9X or 10X and get the shoulders/bust tailored, or to place a custom order. Loud Bodies has a consultant line, and I spoke with a very thoughtful representative who suggested customizing, because there's such a big difference between my bust measurement (60.5" ) and belly (101" ). I was very pleasantly surprised there was no additional cost for a custom order.
1 month

Congratulations! The best is yet to come! smiley
1 month
123   loading