General

What do you collect?

I am an avid foamer (railfan I collect trains and train stuff)
3 months

What do you collect?

I collect video games, I do play them here and there but I have games in my growing collection that I haven't even touched yet. :V I'm subscribed to Retro Game Treasure, so I get three to five games every month sent to my house. I also have been collecting a few Funko pop figures too, I just need to get a few more Raven ones then I'll have all the Raven pops, the Sonic ones are going to be hard to get since there's some old ones that go for hundreds of dollars. :\
3 months

What do you collect?

Raven:
I collect video games, I do play them here and there but I have games in my growing collection that I haven't even touched yet. :V I'm subscribed to Retro Game Treasure, so I get three to five games every month sent to my house. I also have been collecting a few Funko pop figures too, I just need to get a few more Raven ones then I'll have all the Raven pops, the Sonic ones are going to be hard to get since there's some old ones that go for hundreds of dollars. :\
i do also collect those
3 months

What do you collect?

Stuffed animals and anime figures
3 months

What do you collect?

Can I put shoes/sneakers down as my answer?

I'm definitely a "sneakerhead". I don't buy every single pair I come across, only the ones I feel like are worth my money. But, I take care of them and the numbers have grown over the years. They're my favorite piece of any outfit, and I love to design/look at them. In fact, I have two different shoes sitting on my desk right next to me as I type this out right now... "I just think they're neat"
3 months

What do you collect?

JN_TumLover56:
When I was younger I used to collect a lot of lightbulbs. I was very fascinated by them back in the time.

Well as for right now I do have quite a library of (mostly car racing) games. I don’t see it as a collection, but also yeah?? 😅

Sminoyl3:
Ha that's funny! I also have some old incandescent bulbs from 20 years ago that never got used. Can't buy them in stores anymore!

As a kid I used to play Lego Racers 2 and Midtown Madness 2. Have you got those?

Yeah the things that you get into when you’re a kid. 😅 Unfortunately I don’t have those games myself but I have heard about them.
3 months

What do you collect?

Squishmallows
3 months
123   loading