Feedback and suggestions

”stacking” forum quotes

Right now in the forums when you quote a post, it stacks multiple quotes on top of each other unless the user manually edits. This can lead to having to scroll through huge text chains, or manually edit, and sometimes the whole thing just breaks depending on how one person in the chain edited their post for readability.

Would it be possible to have the quote button only copy the new text in the post you’re quoting, and not the other quotes in the chain? I think that would be more of a web forum convention.
3 months

”stacking” forum quotes

Letters And Numbers:
Right now in the forums when you quote a post, it stacks multiple quotes on top of each other unless the user manually edits. This can lead to having to scroll through huge text chains, or manually edit, and sometimes the whole thing just breaks depending on how one person in the chain edited their post for readability.

Would it be possible to have the quote button only copy the new text in the post you’re quoting, and not the other quotes in the chain? I think that would be more of a web forum convention.

Either this or a collapsible reply chain
3 months

”stacking” forum quotes

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:

Quoting this to demonstrate the problem!
3 months

”stacking” forum quotes

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:
Quoting this to demonstrate the problem!

Quote responding to emphasize the problem.
3 months