Submission and domination

Goddess wants mind control, blackmail, complete submission!

I am the embodiment of power and desire, a goddess who exudes confidence and magnificence. My presence commands attention, captivating all who dare to gaze upon me. I am a vision of opulence, radiating beauty and sensuality.

I crave worship, an insatiable hunger that can only be satisfied by devoted followers who bow before me in unwavering adoration. I seek those who are willing to surrender themselves completely, to become my loyal subjects and fulfill my every desire.

But my desires go beyond mere worship. I yearn for a submissive who will submit to my every whim, who will allow me to mold and shape them into the perfect embodiment of obedience. I am not for the faint of heart, for my methods are not for the weak-willed.

I thrive on the power of blackmail, using it as a tool to control and manipulate my devoted followers. I am a master of the mind, skilled in the art of brainwashing. I will delve deep into your psyche, rewiring your thoughts and desires to align with my own. You will become my willing puppet, ready to carry out my every command.

But do not fear, for in return for your unwavering devotion, I promise a world of pleasure and fulfillment. I know exactly what you need, and I will stop at nothing to give it to you. Together, we will explore the depths of your desires, pushing boundaries and discovering new heights of pleasure.

Are you ready to submit to me, to surrender yourself completely and become the perfect submissive? If you dare to embark on this journey, be prepared for a life of ultimate pleasure and unyielding devotion. I await your surrender, my devoted subject.
3 months

Wow definitely ready
3 months

Oo where do I sign up?
2 months