Lifestyle tips

Ever liked fat from the opposite gender that you’re attracted to?

JN_TumLover56:
So this might be sounding like a weird question. But let me see if I can explain more clearly:

Now I am still very much into women especially when it comes towards the belly stuff with Feederism as a side effect. However I have had moments where I’ve seen a chunkier guy who does have some flair. Or sometimes I see bellies from men where I’m like “Mhm! Nice!”.

Though at this rate it seems like everyone is fair game. Especially when we’re talking about the queer side of things. And who knows, maybe I’m actually bi-curious but haven’t confirmed it. 😅

So yeah hopefully people can understand what I am trying to say and look forward to hearing from what others would say!

FAMGM:
I’m attracted to fat - whether it’s on male, female, or some other gender.

Having said that, I’m aware of some slight differences in how that attraction works.

When I look at a fat male body, there’s a high degree of imagined “transference” - I imagine myself in their body, experiencing what it would be like to carry their fat.

When I look at a fat female body, “transference” is very limited, and I’m more attracted to interacting with their fat externally from experiencing *being* them.

Ahh very interesting way to think about that. But I can see where you are coming from! 👍
3 months

I've been wondering this myself because I am straight, I've never had a crush on a guy or been attracted to skinny guys but there are some fat guys that have turned me on before.

Seemingly I'm sexually attracted to women and fat; any male specific features (e.g. a hairy belly) tend to turn me off, but that's not the case for female specific features.

Thinking about this does make me wonder where do you draw the line between fetish and sexuality... or is this just because the body shapes of fat guys and girls tend to share more similarities than if they were skinny
3 months

BurningSquare:
I've been wondering this myself because I am straight, I've never had a crush on a guy or been attracted to skinny guys but there are some fat guys that have turned me on before.

Seemingly I'm sexually attracted to women and fat; any male specific features (e.g. a hairy belly) tend to turn me off, but that's not the case for female specific features.

Thinking about this does make me wonder where do you draw the line between fetish and sexuality... or is this just because the body shapes of fat guys and girls tend to share more similarities than if they were skinny

I like that answer! It seems pretty thought out in a way.
3 months

Not attracted to the opposite gender but I can appreciate a big fat gut on a man. I think it is somewhat normal for us with this fetish and more of an attraction to Fat and its overall aesthetics. Almost like seeing a man gain weight although not nearly as interesting or sexy as a woman gaining weight, but regardless interesting all the same.
3 months
12   loading